Sneeze Fetish Forum

Target sneezers (M, F)

snzer

Since it’s the time of the year I realized I hear sneezing or coughing almost anywhere I go that has more than 20 or 30 people. It’s not guaranteed since it’s only October still but colds are going around. I was excited to shop at Target last night because it’s usually busy on a Sunday night. I thought a busy store had more chances to see sneezy customers haha but it was actually not sneezy at all there compared to other places I go.

I went around and got my things and heard small coughs from a few people. I heard 1 anonymous male sneezer. His 1st sneeze was from a few aisles away. It was really loud almost like a scream sneeze but not obnoxious. It was like HAH-GSHHHOOuhh! I heard his explosive sneeze around the store a few more times.

I was ready to pay so I walked to the front which meant I passed the cold & flu aisle. Someone was leaving it and walking toward me so I immediately turned in the aisle. I didn’t see her for long so I don’t know what she looked like other than she looked like she’s in her 20’s and probably a college student. The woman stifled 3 girly rapid stifles like hng-chew! hng-chew! hng-ashoo! It almost sounded like she was saying achoo with the stifle release. I said bless you and she said thanks. Maybe it was a coincidence or maybe I found another sneezy sick girl in the cold & flu aisle haha.

There’s not sneezing in this part but if you don’t like contagion probably stop here because this woman definitely carelessly spread her germs. To clarify, I like fictional contagion and dont think people should be carelessly or purposely spreading germs in real life! I still thought I would tell this obs though! I was waiting to checkout when I heard a wet cough. I looked around and saw a woman who also looked around student age. She was barely through the doors and I didn’t know if she coughed but it sounded like it was from that area. I watched since I was bored and still waiting haha and I thought maybe I was wrong about it being her. She walked slowly and stood in front of the hand baskets that people leave by self checkout when they’re done and looked at them like she didn’t know if she wanted it or not. She wiped her nose on her sleeve and her mouth opened so I hoped she was getting ready to sneeze. She bent forwards a little and coughed open mouthed 4 times straight down and then looked at the baskets again for a second. She walked away without taking a basket! The stack of baskets was maybe 1/2 as tall as her so they were very close to her mouth. She coughed all over them and she sounded like my coworker who came to work saying she has the flu, so I’m sorry for who ever gets her germs from the basket on top.

That was all from shopping last night at Target! I wish I saw more sneezes but I have a few good obs from taking the bus that I can post about soon. I also will post about my coworker with the flu but I’m waiting to because I don’t know if she’s actually sick with and spreading the flu or if she caught a bad case of the office cold that’s going around. 1 of those is better than the other haha. 

I hadn’t thought of Target as a good place to go in search of sneezes! Thanks for the obs.