Sneeze Fetish Forum

My nose is SO tickly!! (female, self, with audio)

Chanel_no5

So, I don't know where I could possibly have picked it up if it is a cold, but, well... thing is that my body does weird things in response to certain hormonal fluctuations too, so I can feel like I'm getting sick without it actually being the case. I'm still in the "will it won't it" realm, but I'm working under the assumption that it's a cold so I avoid going out among people. (Usually avoid people anyway, but, you know. :lol: ) I've been feeling really tired for a few days, but it was better yesterday. However, instead I was feeling very chilled (very uncommon for me unless I'm sick or on my period), I was sneezing much more than usual, my nose was tickling a lot, and my throat felt weird. This morning my throat felt normal, but my nose has been stuffy and so itchy all day. A little while ago it started running a lot, but every time I sniffled it felt like there was a feather in my nose, just tickling and tickling. I was trying to write, so I decided to hit record and see if that sniffle-tickle thing would come to anything, and, well... 

https://voca.ro/19uQAkUmXXam

Three full sneezes, one stifle, loooots of sniffling, some comments. The sneeze where I sarcastically comment how "nice" it was, it wasn't actually messy but it was wet and I sprayed the entire laptop screen, so I had to wipe it off. My nose still feels incredibly sensitive, but it's not as runny now. I don't know what the fuck is going on. I took an antihistamine this morning and it didn't make any difference, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I'd much rather take a cold that's just chills and a tickly, drippy nose, if I can only avoid the sore throat and cough. 

Yeah, so... enjoy, I guess? :yay: 

43 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Three full sneezes, one stifle, loooots of sniffling, some comments.

Bless you! I *love* your sneezes, both the fully released ones and the stifles. Feel better soon!

6 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

Bless you! I *love* your sneezes, both the fully released ones and the stifles. Feel better soon!

Thank you! :heart:  

I've been tickly and sneezy all evening, but at least I got another recording out of it. Three sneezes (second is REALLY loud, the last one isn't much better, lol.) Some throat-clearing, a bit of a cough (from how harsh the sneeze was), some commentary because I talk all the time anyway, sniffling, and a noseblow at the end. 

https://voca.ro/1jjXbX2UpmJ6

5 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

@Chanel_no5 great sneezes!  Hope you’re feeling better.  

btw: what would one have to do to get a personal wav?

Thank you! ☺️ 

Well, I don't usually do requests/custom wavs... what did you have in mind? 

Bless you! I don't want to come across as creepy, being new and all, but loved the audio ☺️ Thank you for sharing!

I hear you about the cough and sore throat, that's just the worst. I hope the annoying parts go away quickly and you feel better soon!

54 minutes ago, faery said:

Bless you! I don't want to come across as creepy, being new and all, but loved the audio ☺️ Thank you for sharing!

I hear you about the cough and sore throat, that's just the worst. I hope the annoying parts go away quickly and you feel better soon!

Thank you! ^_^ No worries, I do want to know if people like what I post, as long as it's respectful it's not creepy to comment! :) 

It's really weird because I woke up today feeling fine, so... was it a cold that was interrupted halfway? Will it return with a vengeance once I relax? Exciting times! :lol: 

4 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Thank you! ☺️ 

Well, I don't usually do requests/custom wavs... what did you have in mind? 

Just more of the ones you posted.  Mayyybe you could do a little more talking about your sneezes?

46 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

Just more of the ones you posted.  Mayyybe you could do a little more talking about your sneezes?

Well... I have two that I made for tumblr a couple of weeks ago, I used Chhinkni that was expired but it sure did its job anyway... ( 😏 ) I'm not sure how much talking there really is, I didn't really have a plan for what to say, and my nose was really all I could focus on. :lol: 

Lots of sneezes, some muffled into tissues, some uncovered. A bit messy in places. Noseblow at the end. 

https://voca.ro/1esQhAk85aPm

The aftermath of that Chhinkni session; five messy very failed stifles, sniffling, some coughing, a noseblow and some wet-sounding nose rubbing. 

https://voca.ro/14R8xMCJaAuu

Not really feeling like inhaling Chhinkni right now after how my nose has felt the past couple of days, lol, so I hope those will suffice. :yay: 

21 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

at least I got another recording out of it.

That was really enjoyable. The noseblow at the end was delicious. (I hope that isn't a weird choice of words.) Feel better soon!

10 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Well... I have two that I made for tumblr a couple of weeks ago, I used Chhinkni that was expired but it sure did its job anyway... ( 😏 ) I'm not sure how much talking there really is, I didn't really have a plan for what to say, and my nose was really all I could focus on. :lol: 

Lots of sneezes, some muffled into tissues, some uncovered. A bit messy in places. Noseblow at the end. 

The aftermath of that Chhinkni session; five messy very failed stifles, sniffling, some coughing, a noseblow and some wet-sounding nose rubbing. 

Not really feeling like inhaling Chhinkni right now after how my nose has felt the past couple of days, lol, so I hope those will suffice. :yay: 

They do suffice indeed.  The buildups are my favorite.  And yeah, your nose is about the only thing I could focus on either 😅

Bless you! I loved the sniffling, and enjoyed your stifled sneezes and fully released ones in the first recording. In another recording, I adored your build-ups - they're my favourite. And the nose blowing at the end 😏 I hope you feel better soon!!

On 10/11/2024 at 5:38 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

dayum 😳

On 10/11/2024 at 1:28 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

Thank you! ^_^ No worries, I do want to know if people like what I post, as long as it's respectful it's not creepy to comment! :) 

It's really weird because I woke up today feeling fine, so... was it a cold that was interrupted halfway? Will it return with a vengeance once I relax? Exciting times! :lol: 

so, how'd it go?

26 minutes ago, faery said:

dayum 😳

so, how'd it go?

Thanks... I think? :rofl:  It went away altogether, but today I got my period so I assume it was related. It's just weird.

On 10/14/2024 at 1:25 AM, sneezesinsecret said:

So… did it end up being a cold? Hope you’re feeling better

Not sure, it could have been one that slipped past my immune system because it was busy fighting hormones (that I am prone to, if I am getting sick it's usually at those times), or it could have been that sensitive mucus membrane thing that some hormone spikes can lead to for me. Usually it gives me a sore throat instead but sometimes it mixes it up a little. :rolleyes:  I did wake up feeling absolutely fine a day or so after, and it didn't turn into anything yet so... who knows? :lol: 

On 10/13/2024 at 7:58 AM, YuriY7890 said:

Bless you! I loved the sniffling, and enjoyed your stifled sneezes and fully released ones in the first recording. In another recording, I adored your build-ups - they're my favourite. And the nose blowing at the end 😏 I hope you feel better soon!!

Thank you so much! It's difficult to make wavs, lol, if I don't use Chhinkni I usually don't sneeze that much (this occasion was rare and different, I don't usually get that sneezy) which is a disappointment in most wavs, but if I do use Chhinkni I absolutely have no control over them whatsoever instead so there's not much I can do in terms of scenarios and talking because I cannot focus on anything else other than how much I need to sneeze. :lol: 

On 10/12/2024 at 4:03 AM, sneezefan222 said:

They do suffice indeed.  The buildups are my favorite.  And yeah, your nose is about the only thing I could focus on either 😅

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed! :yay:  

On 10/11/2024 at 11:07 PM, Mrs.Primrose said:

That was really enjoyable. The noseblow at the end was delicious. (I hope that isn't a weird choice of words.) Feel better soon!

Thank you so much! ^_^ 

On 10/10/2024 at 7:49 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

Thank you! :heart:  

I've been tickly and sneezy all evening, but at least I got another recording out of it. Three sneezes (second is REALLY loud, the last one isn't much better, lol.) Some throat-clearing, a bit of a cough (from how harsh the sneeze was), some commentary because I talk all the time anyway, sniffling, and a noseblow at the end. 

https://voca.ro/1jjXbX2UpmJ6

Late to the party but wowie :laugh: Thank you for sharing, same time next month? ;)

1 hour ago, faery said:

Oh, that was definitely meant as a compliment 😄 Glad you're feeling better!

Thank you! ^_^ 

10 minutes ago, InLivingColor said:

Late to the party but wowie :laugh: Thank you for sharing, same time next month? ;)

Thank you! :lol: Hahaha, maybe, if my body decides to go that way instead of the usual sore throat and achy joints. :lol:  I'd definitely prefer this, honestly. 

12 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Thank you! :lol: Hahaha, maybe, if my body decides to go that way instead of the usual sore throat and achy joints. :lol:  I'd definitely prefer this, honestly. 

I think we're all in agreement with that lol! Just need to focus on those really loud ones and less on the stifles and we'll be perfect 😝