Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing on my roommates mirror

ScorpionPrincess

So I just moved and I hadn't unpacked my makeup mirror yet.  It's a small white heart mirror that I sometimes use to sneeze on for videos.  But anyway, I hadn't unpacked it yet and wanted to do a vid of me sneezing on a small mirror and felt a bit naughty so I went to the bathroom to get my roommate's makeup mirror, which has three mirrors when you open it up all the way.  

I was wearing a tight black tshirt that used to be my mom's, a choker I got that is a slip chain with the chain being black and two red metallic hearts hanging from it, and lace pants that flare at the bottom (also black).  I start inducing in my bedroom, hitching, coughing a bit from all the chhinkni.  I close my eyes and suddenly after finding the right spot pitch forward immediately with a strong wet sneeze onto part of the mirror.  It feels really good lately to induce so I keep going, barely looking at the mirror.  "HaasEEESHOO!  HAESSSHH!  HAESSHOO!" 

I keep going and look at the mirror, noticing I'm spraying my legs more so than the mirror and adjust.  The next sneeze is more high pitched but sounds similar and hits the mirror directly in the middle panel.  I wave my hand in front of my face for a moment and start quietly building up again, then launch forward with a harsh sneeze that makes me moan afterwards.  "HAAAESSHHH!"  I comment on how much spray there is and continue inducing.  One final sneeze into the mirror.  This one is the wettest sounding.  "HAAAIIIIIISHHHHH!" 

I finish my blowing my nose into a tissue and showing the spray on the three mirrors, angling it in different ways to show the massive amount of large droplets I expelled.  The mirror looks like someone sprayed it with windex cleaner to be honest.   I smile and blow a kiss to the camera.  I have really been enjoying inducing again, hope you enjoy my self obs.

Oh and BTW I was feeling kinda gross/naughty so I totally just wiped the mirrors off with paper towels when I was done and didn't sanitize it because a) just moved and didn't know where it was kept and couldn't find it, and roommate wasn't home and b) I don't think I have seen her use the mirror more than once since I've moved in anyway.  She doesn't wear makeup.  So I'm not sick or anything but my germs are definitely there lol.  

Edited by ScorpionPrincess
Spelling

GREATobs, congratulations. 

Hope you had fun!! Normally you post those videos? It sounded amazing by your description.

Love these self obs - very sexy to imagine. I like the detail you put in, especially the sneeze spellings 😏 do you post some of these videos at all?

13 hours ago, ScorpionPrincess said:

Oh and BTW I was feeling kinda gross/naughty so I totally just wiped the mirrors off with paper towels when I was done and didn't sanitize it because a) just moved and didn't know where it was kept and couldn't find it, and roommate wasn't home and b) I don't think I have seen her use the mirror more than once since I've moved in anyway.  She doesn't wear makeup.  So I'm not sick or anything but my germs are definitely there lol. 

I really liked this extra detail 😁

Ty!!!  I sometimes post them but haven't been active on YT lately tbh.  I will put my YT in my profile for those interested.