Sneeze Fetish Forum

Plucking my nose hair

Spinoza

Yesterday morning while I was preparing to go out I noticed that a couple of nose hair were sticking out a bit of my nostrils, so I picked up my tweezers and quickly removed them: the first nose hair I tore off made me furiously tickle my entire nose, so that I have to stop and waiting for sneeze before I could continue, infact I had to release a double which I quickly stifled. The second and last nose hair had almost the same effect on me: I sneezed twice this time, too, but I couldn't stop them so I released them almost full-force (luckily I was home alone).

Plucking my nose hair also made my face redder and my nose wetter, so that I had the sniffles after and had to blow it a couple of times. Honestly I didn't expected to be so sensitive, as I don't sneeze everyday and I don't have allergies... But somehow I found a way to induce, I guess? I won't overuse this method though, only for aesthetic improvement! šŸ˜„

Bless you! And now Iā€™m excited for the future, because my husband has some nose hairs that need to be plucked. Maybe plucking will have the same effect on him!