Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you drinking right now?

Lavender

I'm being very reasonable and with a glass of cold filtered water, and another glass with red sangria. 🍷 What about you? 

May or may not be sipping at some spiced bourbon while prepping for posting a fic in a little bit 😅 A friend of mine really likes red sangria too! They had it with brunch while I drank a mimosa not too long ago 😆

I may be drinking some scotch... 😆 it's been a difficult week, so I needed something strong haha. Though I do love bourbon as well @justlogan you may have given me some ideas for tonight 😂 @Lavender I've actually never tried red sangria!! I'd love to give it a go though!

a wine called "Nordic fire" it's a "hot pepper honey wine" and delicious. it does have like a jalapeño pepper type juice mixed in with a white wine made from honey and it is excellent I hope those here who of the legal drinking ages of their respective countries will someday get to try this wine someday! :)

Nothing...come to think of it I have some apple cider in the fridge that I might heat up and add cinnamon too, its the perfect weather for it:biggrinsmiley:

@justlogan @YuriY7890 Sangria is my go-to. It's so customizable! You can make it sweeter with fruit juices or ginger ale or whatever mixes you like, or you can make it stronger with more wine or gin or anything else. And fruit! There are so many different recipes 😍 

@Candy Dustclassic! 😊 

@KlingonOoh that sounds delicious! Your comment just reminded me that I have some lemon cayenne tea, it's a little spicy and lovely. I'm going to make some now. 😊

@sniffles_lurkingI wish I had some, that sounds amazing! 

home made blood wine and no there is no actual blood in it it's just that it looks like blood but there is none in it at all!

5 minutes ago, Klingon said:

home made blood wine and no there is no actual blood in it it's just that it looks like blood but there is none in it at all!

a likely story coming from a klingon 🤔

there are actual recipes for it here is one 

(Makes 1.5 litres / 1.5 quarts cocktail – scale up or down as needed) You will need a glass jar or vessel that can hold about 2 litres / 2 quarts of liquid and is possible to be sealed to stop anything from getting in it. You will need to start 6-8 weeks in advance.
  • 500ml gin (I used Tanqueray)
  • 500ml red vermouth
  • 500ml Campari
  • Handful of wine barrel chips, available at home brew stores or online. I used French Oak but you can of course choose which one you prefer.

Rinse out your glass jar with boiling water – you don’t need to make sure it is sterilized, but just give it a quick rinse.

Add the wine barrel chips to the bottom of your jar. Pour the gin, red vermouth and campari over the chips. The chips will probably float to the surface.

Put the lid on your jar and give it a few shakes to mix everything together. Place the jar in a cool, dark location and leave for 6-8 weeks to age. Every week or so, give the jar another shake. The chips will fall to the bottom as they absorb the liquid.

To serve, fill a tumbler with ice and pour the blood wine over the top. Stir together. Top with a garnish of lemon or orange peel.

I'm sober so mostly it's either water, tea, coffee or soda but I went to a fancy store that has imported stuff from the US and other Countries and I got some "Canada Dry" Cranberry Ginger Ale. It was so nice and not something we have in Germany. Sure we have Ginger Ale and I like that but with the additional sweetness of the Cranberry it was nice and little fancy. 

On 10/1/2024 at 3:22 AM, Candy Dust said:

Tea, English breakfast with sugar and milk. 🙃

Same, but hold the milk :watsup:

Something called "Nice" that tastes like ginger ale but no added sugar.

On 10/2/2024 at 9:47 PM, Lavender said:

Sangria is my go-to. It's so customizable! You can make it sweeter with fruit juices or ginger ale or whatever mixes you like, or you can make it stronger with more wine or gin or anything else. And fruit! There are so many different recipes 😍 

I'm definitely doing some research into this 😍 they sound really yum to be honest.

On 10/3/2024 at 4:05 AM, Klingon said:

there are actual recipes for it here is one 

I might need to try this! Thank you for posting this recipe 😁

@AntheaHolmesI love Cranberry Canada Dry Ginger Ale. If you get the chance to try the Blackberry one, I highly recommend it! 

@YuriY7890It's so good! 💗 

I'm currently having a coffee with a splash of Espresso Bailey's  

Coffee brewed with a dash of cinnamon. Less sugar needed that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Unusual for me, I'm drinking hot ginger lemon tea. I almost never drink hot drinks.