Sneeze Fetish Forum

Girly Sneezes Throughout Conference

Psyneezy

I was at a conference this week, and mid way through the second talk heard a loud-ish girly sneeze “Heeet-CHHHIIEEW” where the second half was louder, went all high pitched, slightly wet sounding, and was certainly attention grabbing. 

I thought little of it, but after each coffee break when we returned back to the conference room within an hour after sitting back down I’d hear another. After three of these girly sneezes I started listening out for it.

later, I’m listening to another talk and I hear her signature sneeze with the loud wet high pitched “CHIEW”, louder than I heard it before. She was sat right behind me. She was strawberry blond with pink lips and wavy hair.

The person beside me said a loud “bless you” as she sniffled, giggled and said “thank you”. During the last talk she let out one large sneeze again… got blessed by the same person and gave a similar response a giggly thank you.

Throughout the day long conference I probably heard 6 of those girly sneezes. I didn’t see her at the end so she must’ve left early. 

I wondered if she’s just overall a sneezier person or if she had a cold? Either way I was enjoying her loud-ish sneezing outbursts and her giggly response to blessings!

You could run with this observation and turn it into a fictional story about meeting the love of your life at a conference because of their sneezes. If you wanted. 😉

El 28/9/2024 a las 5:40, Psyneezy dijo:

Estuve en una conferencia esta semana, y a mitad de la segunda charla escuché un fuerte estornudo femenino "Heeet-CHHHIIEEW" donde la segunda mitad era más fuerte, todo agudo, sonaba ligeramente húmedo, y ciertamente estaba llamando la atención.

Pensé poco en ello, pero después de cada pausa para el café, cuando volvíamos a la sala de conferencias una hora después de volver a sentarnos, escuchaba otro. Después de tres de estos estornudos femeninos, empecé a escucharlo.

más tarde, estoy escuchando otra charla y escucho su característico estornudar con el fuerte y húmedo "CHIEW", más fuerte de lo que lo había escuchado antes. Ella estaba sentada justo detrás de mí. Era rubia fresa con labios rosados y pelo ondulado.

La persona a mi lado dijo un fuerte "bendito sea" mientras olfateaba, se reía y decía "gracias". Durante la última charla, volvió a desahogar un gran estornudo... fue bendecida por la misma persona y dio una respuesta similar, un agradecimiento risueño.

A lo largo de la conferencia de un día probablemente escuché 6 de esos estornudos femeninos. No la vi al final, así que debe haberse ido temprano.

Me preguntaba si en general es una persona más estornuda o si tenía un resfriado. ¡De cualquier manera, estaba disfrutando de sus fuertes estornudos y su respuesta risueña a las bendiciones!

I love it! Thank you for posting although I feel a little bad for her, it can be embarrassing