Sneeze Fetish Forum

first cold of the autum or last one of the summer?

william

On 9/12/2024 at 10:48 PM, Mrs.Primrose said:

I could do that! If I can figure out how…

Okay, I think I’m uploading one with flowers that I made for a woman, and another with a lighthouse that I made for a man (my husband). I’m currently working on grapes!

That’s so exciting and so nice! I know so few people who use handkerchiefs. It feels intimate to share/borrow/loan handkerchiefs 

IMG_0501.jpeg

IMG_0542.jpeg

IMG_1523.jpeg

IMG_1524.jpeg

IMG_1525.jpeg

Loving your embroidered handkerchiefs there, I've not got one yet but would sure love to have some. I'm in to the larger handkerchiefs like 18inch Square and above and use them all the time.

3 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Loving your embroidered handkerchiefs there, I've not got one yet but would sure love to have some. I'm in to the larger handkerchiefs like 18inch Square and above and use them all the time.

Thank you!

I don’t know why men’s handkerchiefs get to be big and women’s are small—usually 12”x12” or even less, and sometimes half made from lace that doesn’t absorb at all. I think everyone should get to use big handkerchiefs!

4 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

Thank you!

I don’t know why men’s handkerchiefs get to be big and women’s are small—usually 12”x12” or even less, and sometimes half made from lace that doesn’t absorb at all. I think everyone should get to use big handkerchiefs!

Totally with you on that one, it's not very often you see woman use handkerchiefs in the uk necermind the larger handkerchiefs. I love them because I love to bury my nose in them and make sure I have enough to accommodate my blows.

On 9/15/2024 at 5:01 AM, Mrs.Primrose said:

Thank you!

yeah, i quote that big hankie thing!

Glad you are feeling better, Will, but it was exciting to read about while it lasted. 🙂 And that was quite remarkable, that a male co-worker lent you his handkerchief. I think that's pretty rare these days.

On 9/12/2024 at 2:48 PM, Mrs.Primrose said:

I could do that! If I can figure out how…

Okay, I think I’m uploading one with flowers that I made for a woman, and another with a lighthouse that I made for a man (my husband). I’m currently working on grapes!

That’s so exciting and so nice! I know so few people who use handkerchiefs. It feels intimate to share/borrow/loan handkerchiefs 

IMG_0501.jpeg

IMG_0542.jpeg

IMG_1523.jpeg

IMG_1524.jpeg

IMG_1525.jpeg

these are so cute! I love the lighthouse one, they look like something my oc would use!