Sneeze Fetish Forum

first cold of the autum or last one of the summer?

william

On Sunday I began to come down with what i thought was allergies, due to the mowed fields around the house. 

I sneezed a lot that day and had a scratchy throat too. 

I woke yesterday with a true sore throat and some congestion in my left nostril, so it was clear that it was a proper cold.........

Most of Monday I was not too bad, a slightly sore throat, congestion, and the occasional sneezes, but quite productive ones.

Probably 3-4 times per hour, but had to blow my nose after each one!. I guess I used 3 handkerchiefs during the whole day

Yesterday evening I started to get quite sniffly though, and this morning my nose has been a real mess 🤧🤧🤧

Full blown cold today even though my sore throat seems to be disappered but I'm full of congestion, started to be really sneezy, and had to blow my nose several times an hour.

I took 5 handkerchiefs to work this morning and basically soaked them all.

Sure this is gonna be a tough cold!

15 minutes ago, william said:

Full blown cold today even though my sore throat seems to be disappered but I'm full of congestion, started to be really sneezy, and had to blow my nose several times an hour.

I took 5 handkerchiefs to work this morning and basically soaked them all.

Aww, feel better soon! I love that you use handkerchiefs. I hope you have a big enough supply!

Do you have privacy at work, or are there a lot of people around? And do you have some sick leave you can take? 

Sounds like a dozzy of a cold and nothing better than using hankies for your cold.I am a huge hankie user as well.

45 minutes ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

Aww, feel better soon! I love that you use handkerchiefs. I hope you have a big enough supply!

Do you have privacy at work, or are there a lot of people around? And do you have some sick leave you can take? 

Thank you very much!

Yes I have a good supply, tens of handkerchiefs to give my nose relief during this hell of a cold...

I've just a couple of male colleagues at work, fortunately, but they're used to my colds hahaha 

12 minutes ago, Hankie lover said:

Sounds like a dozzy of a cold and nothing better than using hankies for your cold.I am a huge hankie user as well.

Yes it's quite a nasty one by now: just returned back home and straight to the hanky drawer.

Really needed a clean one.

Bless you for all your sneezes, hope you're feeling better and recovered from your cold soon, it sounds pretty bad for you. 

Thank you very much indeed!

Off to a concert now, have to make sure to stuff my pocket with hankies....

51 minutes ago, william said:

Off to a concert now, have to make sure to stuff my pocket with hankies....

The type of concert where you have to be quiet, or the type of concert that’s so loud that no one will hear you blowing your nose?

If this isn’t prying too much, is your nose runny such that you have to wipe it a lot, or congested such that you need to blow?

13 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

The type of concert where you have to be quiet, or the type of concert that’s so loud that no one will hear you blowing your nose?

If this isn’t prying too much, is your nose runny such that you have to wipe it a lot, or congested such that you need to blow?

A quiet one, so I kept my largest hanky folded to my nose all the time, to prevent from leaking freely.

Quietly sniffing through it till the mid of the concert, when I went to the toilet to have a blow into a second handkerchief: what a blow! 

9 hours ago, william said:

A quiet one, so I kept my largest hanky folded to my nose all the time, to prevent from leaking freely.

I would have been sneaking glances at you all night, if I were in the audience or on stage. Maybe it’s evil of me, but I love watching people work hard to be quiet. What does your largest hanky look like?

I hope you were still able to enjoy the concert, despite not feeling great. 

11 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

I would have been sneaking glances at you all night, if I were in the audience or on stage. Maybe it’s evil of me, but I love watching people work hard to be quiet. What does your largest hanky look like?

I hope you were still able to enjoy the concert, despite not feeling great. 

I had some glances from the people sitter next to me, and some comments too.

Naaaa, not evil at all, I'm just the same!

Well I guess it's 50x50 centimeters, white with a series of cufflinks printed all over it... Hahaha I know it's a silly design, but that hanky is a heaven gift when I catch the worst colds!

It's a great read this (including others' comments) - thank you! If you have time and the inclination to provide more handkerchief descriptions, I'm thinking I won't be the only one interested in them. Hope you get over this in the timescale you'd like to 🙂

10 hours ago, william said:

Well I guess it's 50x50 centimeters, white with a series of cufflinks printed all over it... Hahaha I know it's a silly design,

That sounds like a cute design! I’ve been buying plain handkerchiefs and embroidering them for people who are important to me. A few times, I’ve made a handkerchief entirely from scratch, but eventually I decided that’s too much trouble and I’d rather spend my time beautifying the handkerchief. 

What’s your favorite material for a handkerchief? Let me know if you ever want a cotton embroidered one 😉

Bless you so much! ☺️ Are you feeling better? 

On 9/10/2024 at 10:18 AM, william said:

I've just a couple of male colleagues at work, fortunately, but they're used to my colds hahaha 

Just curious, do your male colleagues bless you? I've been realizing lately that it's very rare that I see that! 

23 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

I would have been sneaking glances at you all night, if I were in the audience or on stage. Maybe it’s evil of me, but I love watching people work hard to be quiet.

Same!! Hoping they cannot succeed 😈 😇

3 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

That sounds like a cute design! I’ve been buying plain handkerchiefs and embroidering them for people who are important to me. A few times, I’ve made a handkerchief entirely from scratch, but eventually I decided that’s too much trouble and I’d rather spend my time beautifying the handkerchief. 

What’s your favorite material for a handkerchief? Let me know if you ever want a cotton embroidered one 😉

Wow seems you are skilled!

I wonder if you want to share a picture of your works.

I prefer a classic cotton hankie, and I've never had a hanky with my initials on it, but I'd like to!

It's very kind of you 😊

1 hour ago, bubbly said:

Bless you so much! ☺️ Are you feeling better? 

Just curious, do your male colleagues bless you? I've been realizing lately that it's very rare that I see that! 

Same!! Hoping they cannot succeed 😈 😇

Yes they did.

One of them lent me his handkerchief the other day when I found myself with no clean ones..

Have to wash it and return, along with like 30 or so of mines hahaha 

2 hours ago, william said:

I could do that! If I can figure out how…

Okay, I think I’m uploading one with flowers that I made for a woman, and another with a lighthouse that I made for a man (my husband). I’m currently working on grapes!

2 hours ago, william said:

One of them lent me his handkerchief the other day when I found myself with no clean ones..

That’s so exciting and so nice! I know so few people who use handkerchiefs. It feels intimate to share/borrow/loan handkerchiefs 

IMG_0501.jpeg

IMG_0542.jpeg

IMG_1523.jpeg

IMG_1524.jpeg

IMG_1525.jpeg

5 hours ago, william said:

Have to wash it and return, along with like 30 or so of mines hahaha 

Aww, that's actually so sweet!! 

And omg @Mrs.Primrose You're so talented!!! 🤩

56 minutes ago, bubbly said:

And omg @Mrs.Primrose You're so talented!!! 🤩

Thank you!! It takes a LOT of time, but it’s worth it! I love giving handkerchiefs to people…and then imagining them *using* the handkerchiefs! 😍

8 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

Okay, I think I’m uploading one with flowers that I made for a woman, and another with a lighthouse that I made for a man (my husband). I’m currently working on grapes!

That’s so exciting and so nice! I know so few people who use handkerchiefs. It feels intimate to share/borrow/loan handkerchiefs 

IMG_0501.jpeg

IMG_0542.jpeg

IMG_1523.jpeg

IMG_1524.jpeg

IMG_1525.jpeg

😍😍😍 Lovely indeed, lucky husband!

I'd be afraid to use it to clean my nose, it's so beautiful!

12 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

IMG_0501.jpeg

IMG_0542.jpeg

IMG_1523.jpeg

IMG_1524.jpeg

IMG_1525.jpeg

Amazing and inspirational - thank you for sharing!

15 hours ago, william said:

Wow seems you are skilled!

I prefer a classic cotton hankie, and I've never had a hanky with my initials on it, but I'd like to!

It's very kind of you 😊

Vintage Spain Tesoro’s Men’s Initialed “W” 3 Pack Handkerchief Set - Picture 3 of 5

Hi @william - these are listed, as 15" x 15" mens handkerchiefs - possibly a bit small? - on eBay in the US, $14.40, 'buy it now'. If you're interested but can't find the listing (it's not mine!), feel free to message me 🙂

6 hours ago, launderedlace said:

Amazing and inspirational - thank you for sharing!

Thank you! Let me know if you'd like me to make you one. ;) 

16 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

Thank you! Let me know if you'd like me to make you one. ;) 

What a lovely thought - thank you! Rather than unreasonably 'take over' Williams chat, I'll send you one message (hope that's okay), possibly to see if this conversation might go into one of our own existing open threads somewhere. Ah ... rookie mistake on my part - your SFF status doesn't permit me to message you - go to one of our own threads to openly chat, perhaps?  

Edited by launderedlace