Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite noseblowing equipment

nasus

Here are two of my favourite handkerchiefs (if the images disappear in a while, that's because I've - yet again - reached my attachments limit!) It's clean here, but I was using the all-white one (or one identical to it - I have three of this design) the other day; the one with the blue centre is now crisply ironed and ready to blow into

HouseofFraserresized.thumb.JPG.be9287e92c8ac4ad5c14d143c4ff3236.JPGblueappliqueresized.thumb.JPG.214e0ebf8797472990b4d81789a30314.JPG

Most definitely handkerchiefs are my favourite and the larger the better. Most of mine are 18inch square and larger.

I do also have tissues in my car and my truck just incase and these are kleenex balsam extra large.

definitely handkerchiefs for me too.

i'm stuck in a nasty cold at the moment, so i'm quicly depleting my hanky stack..........

As the username suggests always a handkerchief. Always used handkerchiefs from childhood. 

8 hours ago, william said:

definitely handkerchiefs for me too.

i'm stuck in a nasty cold at the moment, so i'm quicly depleting my hanky stack..........

Bless you, hope you feel better soon.

Large handkerchiefs (18-21 inches), usually pure white or white with colored borders. Though I've used some a pack of light blue, light gray, and light brown handkerchiefs lately that are very soft.