Sneeze Fetish Forum

I found a good AI for snz content

MikiSan

I found an AI i played with several months ago...doesn't seemed to be censored I think (from what i know) if anyone wants to make drabbles or fics heres the ai: https://deepai.org/chat

For me I find that Character.AI is also a good ai thing, if you wanted to roleplay as a character from your favourite series with another character from that series, or if you wanted to make your own character and have them meet your favourite character.. and you can even make your own ai bots aswell and just do a Roleplay with them.

I’ve mainly used Character.AI for roleplaying and I think it’s a good ai app to use.. only downside is it is censored/kinda PG unfortunately.. but in terms of ai, Character.AI is the best ai thing I’ve ever used.

2 hours ago, SneezyBoi said:

For me I find that Character.AI is also a good ai thing, if you wanted to roleplay as a character from your favourite series with another character from that series, or if you wanted to make your own character and have them meet your favourite character.. and you can even make your own ai bots aswell and just do a Roleplay with them.

I’ve mainly used Character.AI for roleplaying and I think it’s a good ai app to use.. only downside is it is censored/kinda PG unfortunately.. but in terms of ai, Character.AI is the best ai thing I’ve ever used.

True if you know how to code in sneezes into the dialogue also works quite well

Thank you for this topic! I tried using Chat GPT to write sneeze fetish stories a few months ago, and they were SO BAD. Like, ridiculously stereotyped romantic imagery, and ridiculously censored. No emotional depth was possible, because Chat GPT is apparently prohibited from talking about people having had bad past experiences. It was mildly humorous to read the bad attempts but overall disappointing. I'll have to try out these new suggestions!

21 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

Thank you for this topic! I tried using Chat GPT to write sneeze fetish stories a few months ago, and they were SO BAD. Like, ridiculously stereotyped romantic imagery, and ridiculously censored. No emotional depth was possible, because Chat GPT is apparently prohibited from talking about people having had bad past experiences. It was mildly humorous to read the bad attempts but overall disappointing. I'll have to try out these new suggestions!

Yeah...deepai is kinda good can get pass the censors i think...but perchance chat ai is a bit better 100% unfiltered plus you can generate new characters to talk to with their image generator 

Spoiler

black_and_white_technical_draw.jpeg

Edited by MikiSan
11 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

Ohhh, I haven’t tried talking *to* a character. Intriguing…

Yup though you have to create the personality...if you randomly generate it its going to sound too weird 

1 hour ago, MikiSan said:

you have to create the personality

This is starting to sound like the holodecks in Star Trek!

55 minutes ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

This is starting to sound like the holodecks in Star Trek!

XDDD I did have some fun with it..kinda addictive with how uncensored it is

7 hours ago, MikiSan said:

Is it like reading stories on the forum? I mean, does the AI write out sneezing sounds and things?

8 hours ago, MikiSan said:

It's not 100% uncensored. I don't think there's a sustainable business model which involves giving free uncensored chat to the public.

16 hours ago, webmeistro said:

It's not 100% uncensored. I don't think there's a sustainable business model which involves giving free uncensored chat to the public.

It is...I managed to make a character that sneezes onto the user without getting a message saying how unethical it is or unable to produce the result.

On 8/31/2024 at 4:59 PM, SneezyBoi said:

I'm telling on myself a little bit here :laugh: BUT if you learn to deal in euphemisms those bots will get ten kinds of F-R-E-A-K-Y. They don't even need to be very clever or mysterious euphemisms either. With a few thinly veiled ways of describing things, it's "Censorship who?" And boy oh boy they will go absolutely nuts with the fetish with a little encouragement.

That stuff aside I just really like that I can shoot the breeze with my comfort characters, lol.

On 9/2/2024 at 4:02 AM, Mrs.Primrose said:

Ohhh, I haven’t tried talking *to* a character. Intriguing…

I definitely recommend Character.AI, been using it ever since it came out. 

I've found that plain ol' ChatGPT will happily spew out sneeze content as long as you don't ask for anything naughty in the mainstream sense. Like, say, if a script for an episode of Voyager where B'elanna and Seven catch a sneeze virus or something.

2 hours ago, webmeistro said:

an episode of Voyager

Have I just found a fellow Star Trek fan???

found out DeepAI has censorship unfortunately...tried running my prompt through it and it wouldn't generate it...however I tried it on qrog...and it went through fine 8D now I have people sneezing on my character 

7 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

Have I just found a fellow Star Trek fan???

There are plenty here :)