Sneeze Fetish Forum

Friend sneezing on daytrip

AnnaSophie

So I went on a daytrip with my best friend last summer. She's has blonde middle-length hair, blue eyes and a very curvy figure. She was wearing a green bikini since we went swimming on the beach. Anyway when it was time to leave and we went back to the lockers to get our stuff, she paused and I noticed her eyebrows were starting to twitch. I already knew what was going to happen next. She inhaled once, then exhaled. But I could tell, she was not going to lose the sneeze since her eyelids were flickering and her eyebrows still twitching. She inhaled again, then stifled three times while pinching her nose. She has quite a unique way to sneeze since she pinches her nose, stifles, lets go of her nose to inhale again and then pinch it again to stifle the next sneeze. She usually sneezes 3 times so I waited until she was done and then blessed her.

Awww, that sounds cute! ☺️ 

On 8/30/2024 at 2:47 AM, AnnaSophie said:

so I waited until she was done and then blessed her.

Curious if she responded or not? 😝

21 hours ago, bubbly said:

Awww, that sounds cute! ☺️ 

Curious if she responded or not? 😝

Yes she did😜 she mumbled a quick "thank you" and then went on getting her stuff from the locker, like a normal person would lol😂

So sweet she must be quite shy that she did Not let them out freely... But so nice that u was able to watch that whole process age surely sis not annoucend that shes going to sneeze 

9 hours ago, LeCheateur said:

So sweet she must be quite shy that she did Not let them out freely... But so nice that u was able to watch that whole process age surely sis not annoucend that shes going to sneeze 

She has sneezed that way as long as I've know her haha😊 even if we're just hanging out in her appartement, she never lets them out and always stifles them. Sometimes when she has a sneezing fit, she sneezes in a tissue and then blows her nose right after:) it's actually quite cute to watch haha