Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stately home sneezes

Double G

This is from a few of months ago, but it lives rent free in my head, so I thought I’d share!!

I was at a stately home, and it was the usual quiet atmosphere with people moving slowly through the rooms. I was reading a display board when there was a sneeze from behind me - not very loud, but quite powerful, like “Hhhuuhh-eschoo!” It sounded uncovered, though I couldn’t see.

I looked round and saw a cute woman in her mid twenties a little way away from me - she was very curvy everywhere, and was clearly in the grip of another incoming sneeze.

”Hhuh…huh..HEHHEESCHOO!” This one she caught in her hands. She said “Oh ! Excuse me!” to the room in general, I guess, because she was on her own, then fished a tissue out of her cleavage, people (I think I was probably staring at this point, but she wasn’t looking in my direction, thankfully. 

She blew her nose and moved into the next room without any more - but I got into that room just in time to see her sneeze again, very hard, into her tissue.

”Huh….HEHHEESCHH!! HAAEESCHH!”

An old lady blessed her, and she smiled and thanked her, saying she’d been sneezing all day and she thought she must be catching a cold.

She wasn’t at all self conscious in the way she sneezed, or the way she talked about it, even though it was very quiet. 

I didn’t hear her sneeze again in the house, but when I was in the gardens I heard a sneeze that I’m pretty sure was her - “Hhuh…HEESCHOOO!”

That was the last I heard. I think about this a lot!!! 

3 hours ago, Double G said:

I guess, because she was on her own, then fished a tissue out of her cleavage, people

I see why this lives rent free 😂 but seriously great observation. I can see how you’d end up almost open gawking with what you’ve described in your obs!

3 hours ago, Double G said:

She wasn’t at all self conscious in the way she sneezed, or the way she talked about it, even though it was very quiet. 

Oh I'm almost jealous of people who are able to just let them out like it's nothing. Beautiful obs, thank you:)

1 hour ago, AnnaSophie said:

Oh I'm almost jealous of people who are able to just let them out like it's nothing. Beautiful obs, thank you:)

Me too!! I can’t imagine the freedom of needing to sneeze in public and then just *sneezing*. I’ve been at conferences and presentations where people stop to sneeze mid sentence and then just carry on. If that was me there would be a delay while the ground opened up and swallowed me 🤣

1 hour ago, Double G said:

Me too!! I can’t imagine the freedom of needing to sneeze in public and then just *sneezing*. I’ve been at conferences and presentations where people stop to sneeze mid sentence and then just carry on. If that was me there would be a delay while the ground opened up and swallowed me 🤣

Yes exactly! That is quite an accurate description of what would happen to us poor unfortunate souls with a mental block🤣

3 minutes ago, TheSneezeGirl said:

Great obs! Its a shame it didn’t set off your sneezing too!

I was glad it didn’t, because it was *so quiet* in there, and I would have been mortified. 😣 My sympathy sneezes tend to be pretty powerful! 

But it’s very nice to imagine what it would have been like to join her in sneezing so freely. 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

3 hours ago, AnnaSophie said:

Yes exactly! That is quite an accurate description of what would happen to us poor unfortunate souls with a mental block🤣

I just sneezed reading this 🤣 (I was thinking about going to a super quiet place, like a library or a museum, and then sniffing some chhinkni so I *had* to sneeze. The thought fills me with horror but also, I wish I could. Then my nose started tickling 🤣)

6 hours ago, Double G said:

I was glad it didn’t, because it was *so quiet* in there, and I would have been mortified. 😣 My sympathy sneezes tend to be pretty powerful! 

But it’s very nice to imagine what it would have been like to join her in sneezing so freely. 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

That would’ve been incredible to see happen though!! You have the best sneezes! 

6 hours ago, Double G said:

I just sneezed reading this 🤣 (I was thinking about going to a super quiet place, like a library or a museum, and then sniffing some chhinkni so I *had* to sneeze. The thought fills me with horror but also, I wish I could. Then my nose started tickling 🤣)

Omg you NEED to do that!! 

8 hours ago, Double G said:

Haha bless you! That actually sounds like a plan🤣 I think if you succeed once, it gets easy from there. I would totally do this if I knew a way to make myself sneeze, that isn't as obvious as inducing with an object like a Q-tip. I haven't been able to get my hands on some chhinkni yet😅

3 hours ago, TheSneezeGirl said:

Omg you NEED to do that!! 

I could N E V E R!!! 🫣😳😨

3 hours ago, TheSneezeGirl said:

That would’ve been incredible to see happen though!! You have the best sneezes! 

Aww, thank you, that’s very sweet. ☺️

1 hour ago, AnnaSophie said:

Haha bless you! That actually sounds like a plan🤣 I think if you succeed once, it gets easy from there. I would totally do this if I knew a way to make myself sneeze, that isn't as obvious as inducing with an object like a Q-tip. I haven't been able to get my hands on some chhinkni yet😅

I use a clothing tag when I induce (as in the little tickly T shaped end), which would be less visible. Maybe try that? I was thinking chhinkni because then I couldn’t chicken out because it would be TOO LATE 😱 but you’re probably braver than me!
One small tickle for you, one giant sneeze for (wo)mankind! 🤣🤧 

Meanwhile I’ll just daydream about my nose tickling in the most quiet stately home, and me taking a big breath, and sneezing a big sneeze (or maybe two!!) without a care in the world. 🤧🤧🤧

On 8/30/2024 at 3:20 AM, Double G said:

then fished a tissue out of her cleavage, people

Always love it when women do this :D It always feels like it should be something out of a sneezefic, but sometimes we are blessed with fiction becoming reality :lol: 

10 hours ago, Double G said:

Meanwhile I’ll just daydream about my nose tickling in the most quiet stately home, and me taking a big breath, and sneezing a big sneeze (or maybe two!!) without a care in the world. 🤧🤧🤧

^Now this I would love to hear/see :D 

15 hours ago, NoV said:

Always love it when women do this :D It always feels like it should be something out of a sneezefic, but sometimes we are blessed with fiction becoming reality :lol: 

I’ve never seen anyone do it before, I don’t think, which is why I almost passed out! I think if she’d pulled it out and sneezed immediately into it I might have actually lost consciousness 😍😍😍

On 8/30/2024 at 4:20 AM, Double G said:

An old lady blessed her, and she smiled and thanked her, saying she’d been sneezing all day and she thought she must be catching a cold.

Ooooohhh... It's so exciting when people talk about their sneezing and what makes them sneeze, especially when somebody says they've been "sneezing all day"! 🥰 🫠

Thanks for sharing this wonderful obs, @Double G ! The description of the sneezy young woman was so nice and clear I could totally "see and hear her". 😊

And I just have to mention again that I'm a huge fan of your sneezes. 🌻 👃 🌻

Oh, gorgeous observation! Thanks so much for sharing. All these details!!! Amazing. What a true blessing for all of us. 

16 hours ago, kiku said:

And I just have to mention again that I'm a huge fan of your sneezes. 🌻 👃 🌻

Thank you so much! ☺️

On 9/1/2024 at 7:24 PM, AntheaHolmes said:

Oh, gorgeous observation! Thanks so much for sharing. All these details!!! Amazing. What a true blessing for all of us. 

It’s burned into my brain, because it was one of the best I’ve ever seen.

The other one was years ago - a woman at the train station who was going through the ticket gates. She gave two big hitches as she approached, put her ticket in, went through the gate, then sneezed a big sneeze as she came out the other side. Just one sneeze, but it was 👌🏻 in terms of timing and the perfection of the sneeze itself. 😍

On 8/29/2024 at 7:20 PM, Double G said:

She said “Oh ! Excuse me!” to the room in general, I guess, because she was on her own, then fished a tissue out of her cleavage, people (I think I was probably staring at this point, but she wasn’t looking in my direction, thankfully. 

How could you not?! The exclamations and “excuse me” to no one in particular is so incredibly cute ☺️ and then the tissue…I mean…🥵 I can see why this obs would be on the highlight reel 🙈 Thanks for sharing!