Sneeze Fetish Forum

What part would you like to play in sneezing?(Sickie or Caretaker?)

SneezyBoi

11 hours ago, SneezyBlonde said:

Both, preferably both being sick together, cuddling and sneezing over each other, making soup/ tea etc 🙈 sadly I have so suffer on my own and can’t enjoy boyfriend sneezes as I‘m single 😂

I would love to be sneezy and cuddly together with another person with the fetish 🥰🥰🥰 That would be my number one dream, too! 😍 

12 hours ago, SneezyBlonde said:

Both, preferably both being sick together, cuddling and sneezing over each other, making soup/ tea etc 🙈 sadly I have so suffer on my own and can’t enjoy boyfriend sneezes as I‘m single 😂

@Sneezyblond. Single by choice; previously married. I think I'm getting a little stubborn as I get older. I'm kind of enjoying single for awhile. But what you said is definitely what i have done before. Especially enjoy when the home had a fireplace.

Just now, Mskathleenh4656 said:

@Sneezyblond. Single by choice; previously married. I think I'm getting a little stubborn as I get older. I'm kind of enjoying single for awhile. But what you said is definitely what i have done before. Especially enjoy when the home had a fireplace.

omg how was it? As perfect as pictured in our heads? 😅 Did your partner also had the fetish?

Ummm yes and no. The fetish wasn't obvious at the time, but could've been perfect. I'll just let some imaginations run because I need to repost some of this on the adult board.