Sneeze Fetish Forum

What part would you like to play in sneezing?(Sickie or Caretaker?)

SneezyBoi

Let me explain what I mean.. some people with sneeze kinks like to take care of someone who’s sick or.. maybe have a fantasy where their partner were to get sick and constantly sneeze on them.

mine is like the opposite, my fantasy is having a partner who will care for me when I’m sick and for me to constantly sneeze over lol.

I consider this to still be a sneeze kink or rather apart of the sneezing kink.

So, my question is would you like to be the sneezer or the sneezed on? The sickie or the caretaker?

Caretaker all the way. I hate being sick because I don't like being vulnerable and not being in control of what happens. However the loss of control is what fascinates me about sneezing, as long as it's not me I guess. I do enjoy caretaking though. Blessing them, handing them tissues etc. is a big part of the fetish for me

This is a tough one. I really like being cared for and don't mind having to sneeze usually. But I'm also more turned on by a guy's sneezes than my own. I think right now I prefer being taken care of.

I certainly enjoy being sick but I guess I'd need to be like... sick enough to be "knocked off my feet" to not feel awkward about caretaking. I do not like to be percieved 😂

I also enjoy taking care of others though. Either way I don't really care about being sneezed on nor about sneezing on others (but I also don't have a sneeze kink but rather something adjacent)

Definitely caretaker since I enjoy seeing the other person sneeze and don’t mind being sneezed on.

Sneezing with and for a significant other; preferably male  my age. I've always been a caretaker/Mom. I'm ready to have someone be my caretaker, but not ready for nursing home😃

I'd have to be the caretaker because I don't sneeze much when I'm sick. I sometimes think about my S.O. [if I had one] Having his/her hands full and needing to sneeze, so I'd have to grab a hankie and hold it over her/his nose and mouth:hat:

Be the sneezer is fine for me. If I become someone’s caretaker who sneezes I don’t think I can work properly 😮‍💨

I definitely envision being the caretaker in all circumstances. Preferably for someone who tries to hold out as long as possible before relenting and letting me take care of them. 

In real life though, I have historically NOT been good at caretaking. I'm finally learning through experience, by having children. (NOT the same implications of course, it's just that I'm learning how to be there through all of the suffering and to find ways to make the person actually feel better.) 

I really want to be the person to magically produce a handkerchief when someone else needs it. Twelve years ago, one of my professors started crying during a ceremony, which I wouldn't have noticed until the professor next to me asked if anyone had a tissue--I *did* have one, and I got to hand it to her. She thanked me with tears in her eyes. It was so exciting.

I want to be the tissue-and-handkerchief provider, and to hold people close. 

This is a difficult question! Both! I love getting taken care of and I especially LOVE caretaking (giving them tissues, blessing them, etc), and in the past I didn’t think twice before snuggling with a SO when they were sick and doing everything for them.
HOWEVER, as the years go on and I have ever-increasing professional responsibilities and deadlines, I CANNOT afford to get sick. Sad to say that the many sneezy colds my husband has had over the past many years, I have been more irritated than anything out of fear of catching whatever it is and getting in trouble with work, so we stay in opposite parts of the house for the most part.  I will still care for him by bringing him trays of goodies in bed, like bowls of soup and medicine and hot tea, etc. But no snuggles. 😫

Now, if I could be certain it was really bad allergies and not illness knocking myself or someone else off their feet, I’m all for both scenarios!! 😈

5 minutes ago, bubbly said:

Now, if I could be certain it was really bad allergies

Or the other person would be guaranteed not to catch the other’s illness…😝

I think I lean more towards caretaker. But I could be talked into being taken care of. 😘

On 9/4/2024 at 12:19 PM, Mrs.Primrose said:

I really want to be the person to magically produce a handkerchief when someone else needs it. Twelve years ago, one of my professors started crying during a ceremony, which I wouldn't have noticed until the professor next to me asked if anyone had a tissue--I *did* have one, and I got to hand it to her. She thanked me with tears in her eyes. It was so exciting.

I totally understand this. 😄 I got pretty giddy when my best friend asked for a tissue once after a huge sneeze. We were at the dinner table & there were no napkins but he spied my little tissue pack.

Sadly any time I've been offered a tissue...I just get super embarrassed. I guess it has to be the right person because I've always loved that aspect. It's one of my guilty fantasies. 

29 minutes ago, Ali Marie said:

Sadly any time I've been offered a tissue...I just get super embarrassed. I guess it has to be the right person because I've always loved that aspect. It's one of my guilty fantasies. 

Saaame. Even on the rare occasions when I need a tissue, I'll run off and hide in the bathroom instead of taking one in front of people. And I DEFINITELY wouldn't ask for one. But I want to *be* asked. Or to offer without being asked. I don't even know what I'd do if I offered and someone turned me down. 🫢

22 minutes ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

Saaame. Even on the rare occasions when I need a tissue, I'll run off and hide in the bathroom instead of taking one in front of people. And I DEFINITELY wouldn't ask for one. But I want to *be* asked. Or to offer without being asked. I don't even know what I'd do if I offered and someone turned me down. 🫢

I've offered & been turned down. But it takes a lot for me to offer. I have to be like really comfortable with the person.

On 9/4/2024 at 9:19 AM, Mrs.Primrose said:

I want to be the tissue-and-handkerchief provider, and to hold people close. 

This happened to me this morning at my doctor’s office! (To follow up from urgent care). My eyes were welling up while I was talking and she reached over to the counter and grabbed the tissue box and held it out to me. At the moment I didn’t think I needed it (it just didn’t register how upset I was) but I took it to be polite. But then when I wiped my eyes I just like held it there and started crying. Like that act of kindness gave me permission or something to feel my feelings? I know that sounds weird. But looking back it was a sweet gesture. 

1 hour ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

But whyyyy? Are you comfortable sharing the story?

Yeah. I mean...there's not much to share. No one's obligated to accept it just because I offered. 😄

I grew up in a household where it was common to offer somebody a tissue even if they were just rubbing/itching their nose. So I picked up the habit. 

Each time I've offered and been turned down it's mainly just been a situation where the person in question doesn't feel like they need one.

Just recently I offered one to my band mate because he was really scrubbing at his nose. I offered. He replied, "No thanks, it just itches." I said, "I know. I just thought a tissue would feel nicer on your nose."

14 hours ago, bubbly said:

This happened to me this morning at my doctor’s office! (To follow up from urgent care). My eyes were welling up while I was talking and she reached over to the counter and grabbed the tissue box and held it out to me. At the moment I didn’t think I needed it (it just didn’t register how upset I was) but I took it to be polite. But then when I wiped my eyes I just like held it there and started crying. Like that act of kindness gave me permission or something to feel my feelings? I know that sounds weird. But looking back it was a sweet gesture. 

Awww, I really hope you feel better soon! It can be so scary to not feel well and be searching for answers. I hope your doctor listened to you really well and is able to help. 

I’m one of those people who resists crying with all my might and pretends it’s not happening even when it is. The result is that no one offers me tissues! Which is fine with me, but still, I probably should learn to open up. I hate being vulnerable, even though I love when other people are vulnerable!

14 hours ago, Ali Marie said:

I grew up in a household where it was common to offer somebody a tissue even if they were just rubbing/itching their nose. So I picked up the habit. 

Oooh, you are a brave person! I’m not sure many of us in this group are capable of offering a tissue in real life. Maybe I should work on that. 

2 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

Oooh, you are a brave person! I’m not sure many of us in this group are capable of offering a tissue in real life. Maybe I should work on that. 

I'm not really sure that I'm "brave." I do it selectively. Like I said, only if I know someone really well and feel comfortable.

Both, preferably both being sick together, cuddling and sneezing over each other, making soup/ tea etc 🙈 sadly I have so suffer on my own and can’t enjoy boyfriend sneezes as I‘m single 😂

2 hours ago, SneezyBlonde said:

Both, preferably both being sick together, cuddling and sneezing over each other, making soup/ tea etc 🙈 sadly I have so suffer on my own and can’t enjoy boyfriend sneezes as I‘m single 😂

it would be incredible to have a SO with the fetish, wouldn't it?

On 9/11/2024 at 3:26 AM, Mrs.Primrose said:

I've offered handkerchiefs a few times ... not sure what the acceptance rate has been ... maybe close to 50%? It might be possible to get some idea of the likelihood of acceptance. Like the time a woman on the train rummaged unproductively through her bag, sniffed frequently and loudly, and had resorted to pinching her nose in a desperate attempt to control it: I reckoned she'd accept, so I offered and she did! 🤧