Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chinknii Use / Overuse

Mskathleenh4656

I maybe induce with Chinknii every couple of days and let my nose and body rest. I don't want to pull any muscles or cause any damage by sneezing too hard. 

When the stuffiness starts I take a break from using; maybe a day or two.

I sometimes wish I still had a childhood allergies. Oh well.

What does everyone else do, Chinknii or allergic sneezes? I'm Kurious Kathleen. 

Unfortunately I haven't found anything that makes me sneeze yet, apart from inducing with paper towels, Q-tips etc. ...

I haven't been able to try chhinkni yet, since it's very hard to get where I live..

I actually did find something that made me sneeze, but I don’t think I’m allergic. You know sneezing powder? I bought some off Amazon a couple months ago, and it didn’t actually work at first but then a couple hours after use my nose randomly started burning and I got sick with a temperature, I think? I don’t even know how it happened, but I know it was caused by that cause I was fine before.

Maybe you could try that? but read the instructions and also use at your own risk cause my nose really burned through that entire week lol

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sneezing-Powder-Classic-Joke-Novelty/dp/B07VCTZW9Q

I see it's also called headache snuff. Maybe you bought the wrong type? I've never felt sick.