Sneeze Fetish Forum

Farmers Market (f, possible allergy)

KR Kushami

I was working at my local Farmer's Market this morning.  There was this blonde girl, I would guess early to mid 20's, that was running another stand about 10 feet behind mine. She had already sneezed twice before we had officially opened. They sounded like Ah-Shoo. After I had helped some customers, she went into a sneezing fit. She had sneezed a total of 7 times, with each sneeze being between 30-60 seconds apart, and her neighbor was blessing her after every sneeze. Unfortunately, I couldn't see her sneezing due

Just now, KR Kushami said:

I was working at my local Farmer's Market this morning.  There was this blonde girl, I would guess early to mid 20's, that was running another stand about 10 feet behind mine. She had already sneezed twice before we had officially opened. They sounded like Ah-Shoo. After I had helped some customers, she went into a sneezing fit. She had sneezed a total of 7 times, with each sneeze being between 30-60 seconds apart, and her neighbor was blessing her after every sneeze. Unfortunately, I couldn't see her sneezing due to the fact that her banners, and mine, we're blocking my view. She later came up to my booth to try a sample of what I was selling. At the end of the day, I had told her to come buy my stuff it she was interested, and I casually mentioned that it was her that was doing all the sneezing. She had replied that she sneezes all the time. 

Apologies. It looks like I can't edit my posts while I am being validated. The second post is the full story.

17 hours ago, KR Kushami said:

She had sneezed a total of 7 times, with each sneeze being between 30-60 seconds apart, and her neighbor was blessing her after every sneeze.

Aww, what a cute interaction. And you're so brave to bring it up! I would have wanted to, but I don't know if I would actually be able to bring myself too. And I hope her response is foreshadowing more obs for you! :) 

Very nice :) I always find people sneezing while doing good wholesome activities like Farmers Markets extra hot for some reason :lol: Maybe I prefer people sneezing outside rather than inside...? Looks like I need to think about this :D 

Bless her! It's a shame you couldn't see her sneeze.. maybe it's a good thing though, I'm not sure I would have been able to focus on working anymore haha