Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fantasy..Unlocked.

vanessa_vee

Hey everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve posted. Alot has been going on in my life that I’ve hardly thought about this fetish. However, something happened to me last night that I had to share! My boyfriend and I were working out in his garage. He was laying down on the bench. I walked over to hug him. I straddled him and so I was sitting in front of him. He sat up to kiss me and held my hips. My face nestled in his right shoulder. I pulled away a little to sit up and go back to working out, and as I did I felt him sneeze into my chest…. I know. I couldn’t believe it. It was a very wet sneeze. So random. I didn’t feel his body tense up or anything. He sneezed into my chest with his arms still around me holding

me. I’ve always wanted him to sneeze on me directly but I never thought it would ever happen. I’m so nervous to even type that out. It was hot af to say the least. It felt incredible. Exactly how I imagined it would. I immediately pulled back all awkward. I asked him whyd he do that all concerned . He said that it would’ve been mean to push me off of him and the tickle was too strong that he didn’t have time to turn away that he sneezed in my chest. He also said that he tried NOT to sneeze on my face bc if he hadn’t sneezed on my chest he would’ve on my face. Of course you felt my disappointment in this moment when he said he ALMOST sneezed on my face. 
I was even in shock we were talking about it.

I felt nervous to ask anything because I enjoyed it so much. His nose is particularly sensitive and tickly but I did not expect that at all. I just wanted cuddles before a workout and got  one of my fantasies unlocked. He apologized and I almost said WHY. But I caught myself. I want to tell him that it was hot but idk how or even if I should.

I hope you all enjoyed this obs. I have more but I’m on break rn and have to get back! 💗💗

Awww, lucky you! Maybe you should tell him...? I definitely would feel better hearing that! Maybe you can get a few more sneezes from him...? 

Maybe sort of half tell him? Let him know that it felt unexpectedly pleasant, and you'd like to experiment...that way you can open the door for him to decide if it is something he would like to try more of, without revealing everything all at once.  

11 minutes ago, FireFlower3013 said:

Maybe sort of half tell him? Let him know that it felt unexpectedly pleasant, and you'd like to experiment...that way you can open the door for him to decide if it is something he would like to try more of, without revealing everything all at once.  

I like that a lot thank you💙

• 2 weeks later...

Wow lucky you! This sounds like the stuff that dreams are made of :)

On 8/20/2024 at 4:17 PM, vanessa_vee said:

I like that a lot thank you💙

Please please update if you do decide to! I hope you get a positive reaction! 🤞🏼