Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chhinkni

Spinoza

Is there a way to purchase chhinkni in a store without ordering it online, or even a procedure to follow to make some home-made powder?  

I made a topic a while back about trying to make chhinkni on my own, you'll find it here: 

Unfortunately I haven't had much success as of yet but I welcome anyone and everyone to participate and experiment 😇

As for buying chhinkni in a physical store, I'm afraid you might not have any luck. Your best bet is if you have an asian nature medicine shop, or live within India I think. 😅

Why would anyone want to make Chinknii, when it's not very expensive to purchase; usually around $10-12 U.S.

I have bought through Amazon and eBay. Just don't wait until the end of the last vial to order. The shipments may be coming from Asia or Europe. 

2 hours ago, Mskathleenh4656 said:

Why would anyone want to make Chinknii, when it's not very expensive to purchase; usually around $10-12 U.S.

The reason for me is that it's incredibly hard to get hold of within Europe (the customs basically block anything that could vaguely remind them of nature medicine for a plethora of reasons) 😅 I have therefor been forced to seek it out as if I was conducting an illicit drug deal 😂

@Stimuli

Ohh my gosh, I had no idea that was happening. I just assumed Amazon and eBay are able to sell things everywhere.

Come to think of it, the Amazon batch took forever, so I ordered from eBay.

The eBay package was probably opened for inspection and rubber-stamped by Customs, supposedly mailed from U.K., but maybe it originated from India.

I'm totally pissed now that Europe does that. It's not Cocaine or Weed. It's listed as medicinal on Amazon. It's not making anyone high or crazy and it does help with nose stuffiness and sinus pressure.

I've been able to sleep through the night without snoring for several months. I believe Chinknii is helping me breathe better.

2 hours ago, Mskathleenh4656 said:

@Stimuli

Ohh my gosh, I had no idea that was happening. I just assumed Amazon and eBay are able to sell things everywhere.

Come to think of it, the Amazon batch took forever, so I ordered from eBay.

The eBay package was probably opened for inspection and rubber-stamped by Customs, supposedly mailed from U.K., but maybe it originated from India.

I'm totally pissed now that Europe does that. It's not Cocaine or Weed. It's listed as medicinal on Amazon. It's not making anyone high or crazy and it does help with nose stuffiness and sinus pressure.

I've been able to sleep through the night without snoring for several months. I believe Chinknii is helping me breathe better.

I agree whole heartedly! It's really frustrating, and while I understand the legal reasoning (the whole "Block new drugs before they cause trouble and before the law can catch up") I still think it's an unnecessarily strict policy to put in place for a whole continent 😅 

Funnily enough, Amazon does sell chhinkni to EU countries, but every time I tried to buy it, it got confiscated and sent back. (I've tried 3 times and finally got fed up haha) my go-to method is that I buy from some small company in Poland that somehow imports it from India but it feels incredibly shady and criminal 😅😂

16 hours ago, Stimuli said:

The reason for me is that it's incredibly hard to get hold of within Europe (the customs basically block anything that could vaguely remind them of nature medicine for a plethora of reasons) 😅 I have therefor been forced to seek it out as if I was conducting an illicit drug deal 😂

Yes!! I haven't tried to order some yet, but it seems to be very difficult here in Europe.. I can't even find it on Amazon. It's frustrating, since I'm not a sneezy person at all and I'm very curious to see if chhinkni would do the job lol

I am european, italian to be precise, and i've got my chhinkni two times without problems.

I bough it from eBay both times and waited for it two weeks to arrive

Who knows maybe Italy is less strict with this sort of things ???

On 8/19/2024 at 9:02 PM, Stimuli said:

I made a topic a while back about trying to make chhinkni on my own, you'll find it here: 

Unfortunately I haven't had much success as of yet but I welcome anyone and everyone to participate and experiment 😇

As for buying chhinkni in a physical store, I'm afraid you might not have any luck. Your best bet is if you have an asian nature medicine shop, or live within India I think. 😅

First of all, thank you very much @Stimulifor the effort you've put in in such a research! I wonder if I might find the ingredients somewhere, when I have more time I'll try to figure it out.

On 8/30/2024 at 10:28 AM, NiceName said:

I am european, italian to be precise, and i've got my chhinkni two times without problems.

I bough it from eBay both times and waited for it two weeks to arrive

Secondly, this is very interesting to me as I'm in the same part of Europe, too.

However, I'm afraid to not be in position to order it since I don't live on my own and there would be a bunch of people curious about my order 😅

I believe that Amazon has the possibility to leave packages in some kind of lockers that can be opened only with a code (or it was only for return?), maybe there's something similar about Ebay...

Here in the US, Amazon uses a few businesses which cooperate and using lockers. I've thought of doing that, because this is a large apartment complex with many buildings. The packages are left in a secure mailroom locker or sometimes mis-delivered.

I ordered a few items recently and Chinknii. Everything is due scheduled for tomorrow.

P.S. The official name and description of it is Chinknii headache powder for sinus headache (Medicinal), NOT TRICK OR JOKE POWDER. The brand name is Tayyabi.

The ad on Amazon shows a man with a red face around the cheeks and eyes, but I haven't experienced that effect.

I wish I could include the screen shot on here for viewing.

***Please be very careful if trying to make things, or stick with black or white pepper***.

On 9/1/2024 at 10:31 AM, Spinoza said:

First of all, thank you very much @Stimulifor the effort you've put in in such a research! I wonder if I might find the ingredients somewhere, when I have more time I'll try to figure it out.

Secondly, this is very interesting to me as I'm in the same part of Europe, too.

However, I'm afraid to not be in position to order it since I don't live on my own and there would be a bunch of people curious about my order 😅

I believe that Amazon has the possibility to leave packages in some kind of lockers that can be opened only with a code (or it was only for return?), maybe there's something similar about Ebay...

I think there are generic mail lockers where you can send it

On 9/1/2024 at 1:35 PM, Mskathleenh4656 said:

P.S. The official name and description of it is Chinknii headache powder for sinus headache (Medicinal), NOT TRICK OR JOKE POWDER. The brand name is Tayyabi.

The ad on Amazon shows a man with a red face around the cheeks and eyes, but I haven't experienced that effect.

I wish I could include the screen shot on here for viewing.

***Please be very careful if trying to make things, or stick with black or white pepper***.

Searched for it, cannot find it anywhere that ships it to my location at least.. found it on ebay, but some comments said, it was a scam so.. idk, I'd b very careful with things like that.