Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boyfriend sneezing fit

AnnaSophie

This is my first time sharing an observation here:) I'll try to describe it as detailed as possible.

So, I have a boyfriend, he's quite tall and has a fairly big nose with wide nostrils. I've known that he suffers from hayfever, he actually has asthma caused by allergies. Whenever I touch his nose, he threatens me by saying: "If you ever touch my nose during hayfever season and trigger a sneezing fit, I will sneeze all over your face! Not once, not twice, I will sneeze about a million times!" He doesn't know about the fetish, but I sometimes reply things like: "Go ahead! Maybe I am into this" 😏 He takes it as a joke however🙈

So in short I knew that he had allergies, but I had no idea how severe they could be. Tbh I thought he was exaggerating a bit.

That wasn't until a few months ago. I was moving house and he helped me carrying my stuff upstairs into my new appartement. He was fine, just a little stuffy. When we were done and on the way back to my car, someone in the new neighborhood must have been moving the grass. As soon as we went outside, he sneezed a big sneeze into his elbow. He usually sneezes in doubles, so I was sure there was another one coming and boy was I right! After he sneezed a second time I said: "Bless you!" But before he could reply, he again turned away from me and sneezed another double into his elbow. I blessed him again, but the sneezing didn't stop there. He sneezed the whole way back to the car and the sneezes got more desperate every time. They also got messier with every sneeze, so he covered his nose with his hand. He sneezed about eight more times before we got to the car. I said: "Hold on, I'll get you a tissue!" "Yeah, that would be nice" he said before he sneezed again, this time in both of his hands. I grabbed a pack of tissues from the car and handed it to him. "Can you get it out for me?" he asked, since his hands were absolutely wet. "Oh sure, sorry!" I said and got one tissue out and handed it to him - just in time for another sneeze. "God bless you, baby!" I said and gently rubbed his back. "Thank you" he replied before he blew his nose. He sneezed two more wet sneezes into the tissue, wiped his hands and we got into the car. "Wow, your allergies really are bad. To be honest, I kind of thought, you were exaggerating a little bit.." I said as I handed him another tissue. "Well, you do not think that now anymore, do you?" he replied with playful anger and blew his nose again. After that, he sneezed about two more times, but with more time in between the sneezes.

While I know, that it really wasn't enjoyable for him, this was certainly the best sneezing fit I ever witnessed. (Don't worry, he's fine now. Thankfully, it didn't cause an asthma attack)

On 8/17/2024 at 1:58 PM, AnnaSophie said:

This is my first time sharing an observation here:) I'll try to describe it as detailed as possible.

So, I have a boyfriend, he's quite tall and has a fairly big nose with wide nostrils. I've known that he suffers from hayfever, he actually has asthma caused by allergies. Whenever I touch his nose, he threatens me by saying: "If you ever touch my nose during hayfever season and trigger a sneezing fit, I will sneeze all over your face! Not once, not twice, I will sneeze about a million times!" He doesn't know about the fetish, but I sometimes reply things like: "Go ahead! Maybe I am into this" 😏 He takes it as a joke however🙈

So in short I knew that he had allergies, but I had no idea how severe they could be. Tbh I thought he was exaggerating a bit.

That wasn't until a few months ago. I was moving house and he helped me carrying my stuff upstairs into my new appartement. He was fine, just a little stuffy. When we were done and on the way back to my car, someone in the new neighborhood must have been moving the grass. As soon as we went outside, he sneezed a big sneeze into his elbow. He usually sneezes in doubles, so I was sure there was another one coming and boy was I right! After he sneezed a second time I said: "Bless you!" But before he could reply, he again turned away from me and sneezed another double into his elbow. I blessed him again, but the sneezing didn't stop there. He sneezed the whole way back to the car and the sneezes got more desperate every time. They also got messier with every sneeze, so he covered his nose with his hand. He sneezed about eight more times before we got to the car. I said: "Hold on, I'll get you a tissue!" "Yeah, that would be nice" he said before he sneezed again, this time in both of his hands. I grabbed a pack of tissues from the car and handed it to him. "Can you get it out for me?" he asked, since his hands were absolutely wet. "Oh sure, sorry!" I said and got one tissue out and handed it to him - just in time for another sneeze. "God bless you, baby!" I said and gently rubbed his back. "Thank you" he replied before he blew his nose. He sneezed two more wet sneezes into the tissue, wiped his hands and we got into the car. "Wow, your allergies really are bad. To be honest, I kind of thought, you were exaggerating a little bit.." I said as I handed him another tissue. "Well, you do not think that now anymore, do you?" he replied with playful anger and blew his nose again. After that, he sneezed about two more times, but with more time in between the sneezes.

While I know, that it really wasn't enjoyable for him, this was certainly the best sneezing fit I ever witnessed. (Don't worry, he's fine now. Thankfully, it didn't cause an asthma attack)

Wow, thank you very much for those observations.

With such a variety of sneezes in a row from him, that sounds like an incredible experience and really enjoy the observations. 

Do you think he might have a sneezey fall season coming up, if so please share any of those great observations if possible.

I have always really thought it is very, very interesting when there such a wide variation in the number of sneezes from one season to the next among some who have hay fever.

If I may ask, how often does he have sneezing fits and how many sneezes in a row is one of his fits typically.

I had a housemmate several years ago in his early 30s at the time. He also had a larger nose with larger nostrils and sometimes he just had a strong single sneeze, sometimes he would do several loud sneezes in a row and other times he would sneeze in larger fit of rapid sneezes one right after the other.

Edited by colorado198219
4 hours ago, colorado198219 said:

Wow, thank you very much for those observations.

With such a variety of sneezes in a row from him, that sounds like an incredible experience and really enjoy the observations. 

Do you think he might have a sneezey fall season coming up, if so please share any of those great observations if possible.

I have always really thought it is very, very interesting when there such a wide variation in the number of sneezes from one season to the next among some who have hay fever.

If I may ask, how often does he have sneezing fits and how many sneezes in a row is one of his fits typically.

I had a housemmate several years ago in his early 30s at the time. He also had a larger nose with larger nostrils and sometimes he just had a strong single sneeze, sometimes he would do several loud sneezes in a row and other times he would sneeze in larger fit of rapid sneezes one right after the other.

I'm glad you enjoyed the obs:)

I don't think fall season will be as sneezy, he's mostly allergic to early spring flowers and grasses..

Outside of allergy season he sometimes sneezes a single sneeze, but mostly in doubles, I would say. In allergy season he has sneezing fits quite frequently which last a few minutes. Unfortunately I lose count of how many times he sneezes in these.. I would estimate about 10-15 times on average:)

Your housemate also sounds like an interesting person - sneeze wise xD