Sneeze Fetish Forum

Basketball Obs

bearwax

Just remembered another good obs from my college days. 

I was on a girls intramural basketball team with like 7 other girls, just for fun.

One girl on the team had the worst allergies I had ever seen, but she never really commented on it. It must’ve been just general allergies that affected her all the time instead of like a one time trigger because she was sneezing and congested EVERY SINGLE TIME I saw her. 

She had the wettest sneezes. Heh-ssschhhuuooooo!  Always just once or twice at a time. But she would ALWAYS sneeze into her hands like in a triangle over her nose. Every single time. I always thought her hands must be soaked!

anyway, it used to kinda gross me out because it was basketball, so of course she’d have the ball and then pass it and so we alllllllllllll got her snottiness on our hands somehow at some point. I don’t think anyone else ever noticed. Luckily it was just allergies, so I wasn’t concerned about getting sick. 

This happened every single week, at least 6 sneezes per game, for 2-3 months. Hands every time. She also had the most congested voice ever. Poor girl. To this day I still can’t tell if this is a good memory or a bad one for me hahaha 

Great obs! I've always been fascinated by the combo athlete-allergies. Did she seem weary while trying to carry on a good performance because of her allergies or she managed to contain her issue well?

23 hours ago, bearwax said:

Just remembered another good obs from my college days. 

I was on a girls intramural basketball team with like 7 other girls, just for fun.

One girl on the team had the worst allergies I had ever seen, but she never really commented on it. It must’ve been just general allergies that affected her all the time instead of like a one time trigger because she was sneezing and congested EVERY SINGLE TIME I saw her. 

She had the wettest sneezes. Heh-ssschhhuuooooo!  Always just once or twice at a time. But she would ALWAYS sneeze into her hands like in a triangle over her nose. Every single time. I always thought her hands must be soaked!

anyway, it used to kinda gross me out because it was basketball, so of course she’d have the ball and then pass it and so we alllllllllllll got her snottiness on our hands somehow at some point. I don’t think anyone else ever noticed. Luckily it was just allergies, so I wasn’t concerned about getting sick. 

This happened every single week, at least 6 sneezes per game, for 2-3 months. Hands every time. She also had the most congested voice ever. Poor girl. To this day I still can’t tell if this is a good memory or a bad one for me hahaha 

Oh no! That’s quite the dilemma hahaha. Great observation and I’m impressed you stayed focused on the game as I would definitely be struggling with her sneezing so much.

As much as I like sneezes, I would've been so grossed out if I had to play with a snot-covered ball 🤢.

Mmm tall woman basketball player ? With huge wet sneezes? And that sneezes frequently aswell ? This obs sounds like my fetish dream xdd 

Around how tall is she ? And how does her nose look ? 

Also unrelated but... Any clue about her shoe size 🙂

Oh... And i wouldn't mind playing with that ball 😁