Sneeze Fetish Forum

Caught!

12 minutes ago, teehee said:

Has anyone ever found out about your fetish accidentally?

Pretty sure my parents found out when I was younger because I didn’t understand how to clear browser history 😂

otherwise I had one close call when my buddy borrowed my phone to look up a YouTube video and I hear “Why is there a bunch of sneezing videos?” and realized I forgot to switch back to my normal YT account 😂 thankfully I was able to get my phone back and switch it while commenting how weird it was before we continued searching for the video he was trying to find. 

I had an ex girlfriend vindictively expose it to some friends of mine after we broke up.

1 hour ago, luvsfemalehonks said:

I had an ex girlfriend vindictively expose it to some friends of mine after we broke up.

Oh my god! I’m so sorry that happened to you!

really glad she is an ex

22 hours ago, luvsfemalehonks said:

This is terrible. Actually my biggest nightmare. I am so, SO sorry this happened to you. It’s not supposed to be this way. Hugs

On 8/16/2024 at 3:01 PM, luvsfemalehonks said:

Yikes, that was a messed up thing for her to do.  Another reason I’m scared to tell a partner about this 😬 

On 8/17/2024 at 10:15 PM, bearwax said:

This is terrible. Actually my biggest nightmare. I am so, SO sorry this happened to you. It’s not supposed to be this way. Hugs

Mmmm, so in the end the advice is to stay closeted? Have a partner who has no idea what it is you like? Embarrassing info can always be shared after a separation, not only regarding the source of sexual pleasure. Has it mattered much for the good friends? And is it not more embarrassing to be so petty as to spread this info? Anyway: I don't share this with everyone and anyone, but am not willing to engage in a relationship if there is one way traffic. I like my partner to play along, as I do with my partner.