Sneeze Fetish Forum

Got a Cold

JustReading

I have been under a lot of stress, I have had to take transit a few more times for appointments outside of walking distance. I would be lying if I didn't see this coming.

The main issue other than a little cough (thankfully does not hurt) is the INTENSE nostril itch. Holy hell, I really hope it turns into sneezing soon. Though who knows, maybe I've been unintentionally teasing one of us with my twitching nose and knuckle rub of my nose.

I’m sorry you’ve been under a lot of stress lately but I’m glad this cold seems relatively mild. I hope you get some sneezes to relieve the nose itch and hope you feel better soon.

Edited by bingochamp7
9 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

I’m sorry you’ve been under a lot of stress lately but I’m glad this cold seems relatively mild. I hope you get some sneezes to relieve the nose itch and hope you feel better soon.

Thanks, 

I got a few this evening. A nice, harsh Hh-AHH'TCHO type. I am not allergic to perfume but between the scented product and my horribly itchy nose, it set me off.

17 hours ago, JustReading said:

I have been under a lot of stress, I have had to take transit a few more times for appointments outside of walking distance. I would be lying if I didn't see this coming.

The main issue other than a little cough (thankfully does not hurt) is the INTENSE nostril itch. Holy hell, I really hope it turns into sneezing soon. Though who knows, maybe I've been unintentionally teasing one of us with my twitching nose and knuckle rub of my nose.

Also sorry to hear life has been so stressful and glad that your cold hasn’t been terrible!

That said, what a great observation! Your description of your itchy, twitching nose is fantastic! Along with the description of how you try to fight the itch by rubbing your nose is great 😍 Hoping you get a ton of satisfying sneezes soon in  addition to the few you’ve gotten so far😊

I hope you feel better soon, and get some relief from the itchiness! Keep us updated as your sneeziness progresses. When I have a cold, I sneeze the most in the very beginning of it. Maybe you’re the opposite and sneeze most at the end!

Ugh, the nostril itch. Had that as well last week 🥴

Because it has only been two days since you posted this, the cold likely isn't over yet, so I wish you a speedy recovery!

Okay so quick update. I was fairly sneezy on Friday (let myself have a day without medication... worth it). Today less so, so I am probably on the mend. Though I decided to try Chinnkni with a cold and holy shit, think I sneezed for 4 minutes straight. So rough that I like *mildly* tweaked my arm. Worth it.

@JustReading Ooohhh, bless you again! 👃 ❤️ 🌸
Given that Chhinkni's original purpose is to help clearing the congestion during a cold, or sinus infection, etc, did you feel any relief after using it? (Apart from all the sneezing)

Anyway, good to hear you're probably on the mend! I hope you'll continue to feel better soon. 💚

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2024 at 4:40 AM, JustReading said:

Okay so quick update. I was fairly sneezy on Friday (let myself have a day without medication... worth it). Today less so, so I am probably on the mend. Though I decided to try Chinnkni with a cold and holy shit, think I sneezed for 4 minutes straight. So rough that I like *mildly* tweaked my arm. Worth it.

Oh dear, bless you! I hope you're okay and feeling better 💕

Bless you! Do you know how or who you caught it from on transit or were there a lot of sick people around?

My computer broke so I think it was because I had to go to campus.