Sneeze Fetish Forum

Steering Wheel Spray

bearwax

A few months back, I was in the car with a male friend of mine. He was driving and I was in the passenger seat. 

suddenly out of nowhere, he has a quick buildup and releases a huuuuge sneeze. Even with the buildup indicating an impending sneeze, the sneeze itself was so loud that it made me jump. 

he made no attempt at covering or concealing his sneeze. Sure enough, the center part of the steering wheel was soaking wet. His girlfriend, from the backseat, punched his shoulder and exclaimed how gross it was and how he alllllwwaaaaayyyyyssss sneezes like that in the car. He grinned at me, clearly he sneezed like that intentionally (open spray) just to mess with his girlfriend. 

he also made no attempt at wiping the droplets off, so I guess it just dried over time?

I forgot to add- literally any other time he sneezes he covers with his elbow or sticks his nose inside the collar of his shirt. But apparently all that goes out the window when he’s in the car!

14 hours ago, bearwax said:

A few months back, I was in the car with a male friend of mine. He was driving and I was in the passenger seat. 

suddenly out of nowhere, he has a quick buildup and releases a huuuuge sneeze. Even with the buildup indicating an impending sneeze, the sneeze itself was so loud that it made me jump. 

he made no attempt at covering or concealing his sneeze. Sure enough, the center part of the steering wheel was soaking wet. His girlfriend, from the backseat, punched his shoulder and exclaimed how gross it was and how he alllllwwaaaaayyyyyssss sneezes like that in the car. He grinned at me, clearly he sneezed like that intentionally (open spray) just to mess with his girlfriend. 

he also made no attempt at wiping the droplets off, so I guess it just dried over time?

I love observations like this. I have a big thing for sneezers who shamelessly do it out in the open uncvoered, in enclosed environments / around others. As much as it is gross on the surface, theres something I feel kinda naughty to it, more so if they're so nonchalant about it and being completely oblivious to the spray and spittle they had just released into their surroundings. I'm a fan of spray so I really enjoyed readying this. Ngl i could imagine the smell of the sneeze spreading throughout the car with all that spray beings splashed everywhere and against the steering wheel. 

6 minutes ago, muskysneeze said:

I love observations like this. I have a big thing for sneezers who shamelessly do it out in the open uncvoered, in enclosed environments / around others. As much as it is gross on the surface, theres something I feel kinda naughty to it, more so if they're so nonchalant about it and being completely oblivious to the spray and spittle they had just released into their surroundings. I'm a fan of spray so I really enjoyed readying this. Ngl i could imagine the smell of the sneeze spreading throughout the car with all that spray beings splashed everywhere and against the steering wheel. 

He definitely knew what he was doing! To make his GF mad!

2 minutes ago, bearwax said:

He definitely knew what he was doing! To make his GF mad!

Were you able to see the spray in the air as the sneeze landed on the steering wheel and other parts of the car?

Just now, muskysneeze said:

Were you able to see the spray in the air as the sneeze landed on the steering wheel and other parts of the car?

Yes! there was so much that it was almost like a cartoon. Very exaggerated for sure. His GF says he does that every time they’re in the car and he needs to sneeze

6 minutes ago, bearwax said:

Yes! there was so much that it was almost like a cartoon. Very exaggerated for sure. His GF says he does that every time they’re in the car and he needs to sneeze

Ngl i would've been super amazed to have seen that. So much spray like that, i'm surprised you couldn't smell the sneeze after lmao

2 minutes ago, muskysneeze said:

Ngl i would've been super amazed to have seen that. So much spray like that, i'm surprised you couldn't smell the sneeze after lmao

I don’t remember a smell, but in situations like that, I actually find myself holding my breath. It’s super weird because I am also a huge germaphobe sometimes idk

On 8/12/2024 at 11:17 AM, muskysneeze said:

I'm basically the exact same way. I enjoyed this obs for the same reasons and I love shameless sneezers. I can also imagine that after sneeze smell as well oddly enough, especially when nearby someone who just lets it out in an enclosed sort of space or otherwise 

16 minutes ago, justlogan said:

I'm basically the exact same way. I enjoyed this obs for the same reasons and I love shameless sneezers. I can also imagine that after sneeze smell as well oddly enough, especially when nearby someone who just lets it out in an enclosed sort of space or otherwise 

Glad that you get me on that, and yeah the smell is almost unavoidable when a shameless sneezer sneezes openly in such enclosed spaces. I love that smell personally, are you also into it by any chance? 

42 minutes ago, muskysneeze said:

Glad that you get me on that, and yeah the smell is almost unavoidable when a shameless sneezer sneezes openly in such enclosed spaces. I love that smell personally, are you also into it by any chance? 

Yes I actually am personally 😶‍🌫️ I'm not sure what it is about it but its always had an appeal to me. I guess its perhaps in part that it makes what just happened feel more real? Honestly not sure but I do like it a lot. It sort of adds to the reality that a nice big sneeze just happened