Sneeze Fetish Forum

Never-ending classmate sneezes

bearwax

This happened about 4-5 years ago when I was in college. I was sitting in the back row of a smaller class, probably about 50-60 students. I didn’t know the girl next to me, but she had dark curly hair and was about my age (20s, roughly)

The lecture was 90 minutes long and the girl sneezed THE. ENTIRE. TIME.

Her sneezes weren’t too loud, so you definitely wouldn’t have noticed from the front row or anything, but her sneezes were audible to anyone around her. 

“Ha-chooo, hhaah-sssshoo! Eh-sheeew! Nxxht—oooh!”

She was sneezing into her hoodie or hands, almost rotating between those 2 options. At one point, she put her head down on the table and sneezed toward her feet that way. 

It wasn’t entirely rapid- maybe one sneeze every 15 seconds to a minute. But she literally did not stop. She left the class at one point, presumably to go to the bathroom to blow her nose, but she still came back and kept on sneezing. She had a friend on the other side of her who did not bless her once, so maybe it had been happening all day, or her friend was just used to this happening. 

I remember the pollen counts were very high that day (yes, I checked lol) but I was also wearing subtle perfume, so it could’ve been either. Her sneezes sounded itchy, so I’m pretty sure she wasn’t sick (she was also rubbing her eyes). After about 30 minutes (50 sneezes probs) I just felt bad for the poor girl but was also surprised she hadn’t left the lecture for relief. She wasn’t giving me any looks and she didn’t move to sit in another open seat, so I’m pretty confident it was seasonal allergies instead of my light perfume. 

I wonder if it continued all day or if she finally got some relief! 

@bearwax Another wonderful observation, thanks again! 😊 Poor girl though! It must be tiring to be sneezing nonstop for at least 90 minutes...

Wow! I definitely would not have been able to hear a single word the professor said. haha. Have to get the notes from someone else 😅

1 hour ago, kiku said:

@bearwax Another wonderful observation, thanks again! 😊 Poor girl though! It must be tiring to be sneezing nonstop for at least 90 minutes...

She was definitely defeated toward the end of the lecture, with her head down and all!

10 hours ago, bubbly said:

Wow! I definitely would not have been able to hear a single word the professor said. haha. Have to get the notes from someone else 😅

Same!

17 hours ago, bubbly said:

You could definitely say that again! That was by far my favorite college obs. 

wow, amazing obs! did you ever see her sneeze in any other classes?

also, do you remember what color her nails were painted by any chance?

2 hours ago, shalbright222 said:

wow, amazing obs! did you ever see her sneeze in any other classes?

also, do you remember what color her nails were painted by any chance?

No, I never saw the girl again. I had also never seen her before. And no…….

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2024 at 2:28 PM, bearwax said:

She had a friend on the other side of her who did not bless her once, so maybe it had been happening all day, or her friend was just used to this happening. 

Did *you* bless her? Or ask if she was okay or get her a tissue or anything? Or offer to let her copy your notes? 😉