Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sexy scents?

Stimuli

I was wondering if anyone has developed a thing (kink, attraction, fetish) to certain scents related to the sneeze fetish? 

I for one have quite a few, such as the smell of saliva/mucus, the smell of pollen on a spring day, certain floral scents and so on. I distinctly remember an ex of mine using rose water as a "perfume" for bed time activities and that certainly did the trick on me 😳

Freshly cut grass, sweet hay, and the scent of birch pollen. Also pepper, the greatest irony with pepper is that it smells so gooooood! 

But mostly grass. It's so intrusive and strong that even when you don't have an allergic reaction yourself you can really imagine what a punch it would pack for someone who does. :twisted:

51 minutes ago, Stimuli said:

the smell of saliva/mucus

Jesus I'm so glad I've never smelled that because it might make me puke, the very idea of it is enough to make me gag. :yuck: I'm so sorry, I really am trying so hard not to yuck someone else's yum but it gives me a split-second fast, almost violent reaction of visceral disgust just to see it mentioned. 

5 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Freshly cut grass, sweet hay, and the scent of birch pollen. Also pepper, the greatest irony with pepper is that it smells so gooooood! 

But mostly grass. It's so intrusive and strong that even when you don't have an allergic reaction yourself you can really imagine what a punch it would pack for someone who does. :twisted:

Oh god yes! I basically second all of this 😳😍

6 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Jesus I'm so glad I've never smelled that because it might make me puke, the very idea of it is enough to make me gag. :yuck: I'm so sorry, I really am trying so hard not to yuck someone else's yum but it gives me a split-second fast, almost violent reaction of visceral disgust just to see it mentioned. 

It certainly is a niche thing for sure 😂 apologies for the grossnes of it 😅

Fresh cut grass is a fantasy. A guy I dated once told me it got him sneezing every time, but I never witnessed it. Besides that, it smells so heavenly!

9 hours ago, Stimuli said:

I was wondering if anyone has developed a thing (kink, attraction, fetish) to certain scents related to the sneeze fetish? 

I for one have quite a few, such as the smell of saliva/mucus, the smell of pollen on a spring day, certain floral scents and so on. I distinctly remember an ex of mine using rose water as a "perfume" for bed time activities and that certainly did the trick on me 😳

I have this exact thing for these sorts of smell when it comes to the sneeze fetish. That after sneeze smell, which as you described... Saliva, with very pollen-y floral notes and just general smell of certain sharply sweet flowers, is such a big turn on to me.

Anything that smells or has similar note scents to this, I will forever get reminded of a big satisfying wet sneeze. It's honestly crazy even to me that this sneeze-like smell triggers a big arousal in me

Fresh cut grass is high on the list. Love it! Also, the smell of rain in the air before it actually starts raining, if that makes sense 

10 minutes ago, PapaBear70 said:

Fresh cut grass is high on the list. Love it! Also, the smell of rain in the air before it actually starts raining, if that makes sense 

Yes, both of those for me too. Or the musky smell of a forest. 

33 minutes ago, PapaBear70 said:

Ohh yeah, I smell that too, but it doesn't trigger sneezes. It just means my nose is working fine (No CoViD) or head cold.

For some reason everytime i smell something that is peppermint scented I think about chhinkni and sneezing.

You're close. I believe that's eucalyptus as well. I smell Vicks Vaporub but milder.

Im allergic to lilac so I bought a lilac candle for when the husband and I have...us time. Now the smell of it kinda turns me on even though I sneeze my head off. 

14 hours ago, thefuzzydarkness said:

Im allergic to lilac so I bought a lilac candle for when the husband and I have...us time. Now the smell of it kinda turns me on even though I sneeze my head off. 

Wait that’s so hot 😅 jealous! See, if I could be guaranteed things like this, I might tell my husband. 😂

Fresh lavender on a bush! Many times I have witnessed people walk by a large bush of it and sneeze uncontrollably. It’s so aromatic and smells fantastic, but certainly has its way of tickling the nose of people who walk by!

I second the people who said freshly cut grass. Combine the smell of cut grass (not immediately after it’s been close) with rain and you’ve got a sweet recipe for lots of itchy sneezes! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2024 at 2:22 PM, muskysneeze said:

That after sneeze smell

My great sadness is that I HATE that smell. At least after my partner has been sneezing, his nose and mouth smell like rancid rubber, or something. It's gross. But I'm glad you like it! Maybe it's different in different people. 

7 minutes ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

My great sadness is that I HATE that smell. At least after my partner has been sneezing, his nose and mouth smell like rancid rubber, or something. It's gross. But I'm glad you like itI! Maybe it's different in different people. 

All good haha, i'm very much aware not everyone is into it and the idea also definitely disgusts people.I have never got that rancid rubber smell honestly..... Is it from the sneeze itself or just his nose/mouth after he sneezed?

Honestly for me right, it's always this really faint, floral-y sweet and a lil musky smell. Some plants, flowers and even some trees i've encountered over the years has almost the same smell to the sneezes (mine and some others) i've smelled. Probably different in different people but I don't know why I always get that same smell.

1 minute ago, muskysneeze said:

really faint, floral-y sweet and a lil musky smell

That sounds nice! I would enjoy a floral sweet musky smell.

Wait...are you smelling yourself or someone else? Sorry if that's a weird question. I just know I can taste my own mouth and it tastes different from other people's mouths....I'll stop there. 

I kind of think something is wrong with my partner, actually. His used tissues smell bad too. 😝 I sent him to the allergist and made him ask about it, but they didn't say anything useful. Just "use a nasal spray and come back next year," basically. So...maybe I should smell some other sneezers for comparison and then send my partner back to the allergist or ENT? 🤣

2 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

That sounds nice! I would enjoy a floral sweet musky smell.

Wait...are you smelling yourself or someone else? Sorry if that's a weird question. I just know I can taste my own mouth and it tastes different from other people's mouths....I'll stop there. 

I kind of think something is wrong with my partner, actually. His used tissues smell bad too. 😝 I sent him to the allergist and made him ask about it, but they didn't say anything useful. Just "use a nasal spray and come back next year," basically. So...maybe I should smell some other sneezers for comparison and then send my partner back to the allergist or ENT? 🤣

Haha, I was referring to my own sneeze and the sneezes I have smelled from others have always had that floral-y distinct smell. I'd usually smell it where I or they have sneezed in the air, it sorta lingers? Honestly i'd pinpoint it to oral hygiene.

A big sneeze, uncovered like how i'd usually do when i'm alone in my room with no one around, tends do release a mist or cloud of.... saliva than snot at least from my experience. Say if you've ever kissed someone and happened to smell their saliva, it's a similar smell, but much... finer and more delicate? Much similar to when it dries, but I feel like i've given way too much info already and don't wanna gross you out further, haha. If one has bad oral hygiene I wouldn't enjoy it al all honestly, and would assume it will smell awful.

On 8/8/2024 at 8:50 PM, PapaBear70 said:

Yes, I love these! Also the smell after it rains in summer. For me, it's not related to the fetish though, I don't necessarily think of sneezing when I smell these..

14 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

Say if you've ever kissed someone

I’m just realizing my own inexperience, the more I read! I accidentally married the first person I ever dated. I mean, marrying him wasn’t an accident by any means, and he’s a wonderful husband, but I haven’t had experience with other people—you know, tasting their saliva, smelling their sneezes, normal things like that. 😂