Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nice obs came from about a week ago. I work at state-owned company in finance position. Coincidentally I work beside woman which has same position. She's about mid 20s, short black hair, 61.8 height & most important: small sloping nose with wide nostrils. I personally am not that interested in her when it comes to a soulmate although she's pretty except she's coming down with bad cold. It would be a bad day for her because at that time is hectic day.

A day earlier she didn't come in. It was initial symptoms appear. Next day she came wearing thick black hoodie and white face mask. Sadly she casts off her hoodie when the air conditioner in very cold air. The temperature is about 18°C. It made her shiver so she put on her hoodie back.

Sometimes I heard her double wet sniffles like "ssslllrrrppp" sound. Her nose slightly turn red and redder while she's sneeze or blowing nose. I occasionally saw her and in order to stop snot flow she put a cone-shape tissue into her left nostril.

She occasionally blowing her nose really often that take about 5 - 10 minutes interval. Her blowing nose really wet like "hnnnxxxttt" sound that means it would be still contagious. She also coughing after blow her nose. 

When she's about to sneeze I occasionally tried to witness process to sneeze. Her pre sneeze face are so adorable. In her mid work she blow her nose wetly and continued with stifled. Her nostrils flared widely stifled "hah - ah" and her eyes shut while clutching tissue in her right hand and quickly put the tissue on the table to take another tissue with her left hand to cover her sneeze. She sneezed wetly "hah-uh-ah-accchhhrrrpp" sound with her nose covered. About 5 seconds later she sneezed again "iiacchhrrpp" continued with "hhrrpp" blowing nose. I voluntarily bless her every her sneeze. She sneeze about 20 times and blowing nose 10 times that day. Her nose turned red like tomato. It would be a horrible nose I ever see. Her table full of used tissue in the end of the day.

In the next day I didn't witness her sneeze again but still sometimes she blowing her nose and slight coughing. I looking forward to see her while her coming down with bad cold again.

Her nose blowing all day sounds like a treat! Is it making a honking sound sometimes when she's blowing?

Hello, how would you rate your sneeze as strong, medium or low?

Sounds like a hell of a cold, the type that makes you feel poopy and lingers in your body for a while. I know personally that these colds suck during work, so I hope she's better by now.

Did you end up catching her cold, since you sit next to her? Thanks for the obs!