Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any Polyamorous Sneezers

robsneeze

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there are any polyamorous people on the forum? I myself am polyamorous and practise ethical non manogamy. I would love to chat with other sneezy poly people. If you don’t know what polyamory is just ask or look it up on google. It would be fun to exchange stories. 

I'm not exactly polyamory, but pan, which isn't the same, but I'm practically open for every sexuality and gender as long as the other person is okay with me having a sneeze fetish >.< 

This also mean I can fall in love with a person who is polyamory, though I myself identity as pan, therefore loving everyone regardless of anything. When I fall in love, it just happens randomly xD

2 hours ago, Yumestar said:

I'm not exactly polyamory, but pan, which isn't the same, but I'm practically open for every sexuality and gender as long as the other person is okay with me having a sneeze fetish >.< 

This also mean I can fall in love with a person who is polyamory, though I myself identity as pan, therefore loving everyone regardless of anything. When I fall in love, it just happens randomly xD

That’s cool, my girlfriend’s son is PAN. And I get it love is love and do what feels good and whet makes others feel good. Life is short!! 😊

I'm a relationship anarchist, and I'm polyamorous in theory, although in practice I'm not interested enough in romantic relationships for it to really be relevant

7 minutes ago, TheUnicycle said:

I'm a relationship anarchist, and I'm polyamorous in theory, although in practice I'm not interested enough in romantic relationships for it to really be relevant

That’s cool! There’s definitely a lot of sub divisions on poly. Kitchen table poly, hierarchical poly, solo poly etc. it’s cool to see others on the forum in that lifestyle.