Sneeze Fetish Forum

New... Kinda

Bloogap

Hello.

To put it simply, I've been a lurker for quite long time haha. It's only been about a year or two ago since I tried to get myself involved in any sneeze fetish community, and it's only now that I try to get myself involved possibly the forum that introduced me to the wider web of sneeze content, this blue one. I doubt I'd be contributing much, but I hope to try and mingle a bit. I'll also try dust off my subpar writing skills, to at least give back to the forum that provided a lot over the years.

Welcome Bloogap, I hope you enjoy this forum. It takes a bit to be fully validated, but it's well worth the wait.

On 7/19/2024 at 10:47 AM, Bloogap said:

Hello.

To put it simply, I've been a lurker for quite long time haha. It's only been about a year or two ago since I tried to get myself involved in any sneeze fetish community, and it's only now that I try to get myself involved possibly the forum that introduced me to the wider web of sneeze content, this blue one. I doubt I'd be contributing much, but I hope to try and mingle a bit. I'll also try dust off my subpar writing skills, to at least give back to the forum that provided a lot over the years.

Welcome!! And congratulations on joining 😊

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2024 at 10:47 AM, Bloogap said:

I've been a lurker for quite long time haha

I’ve been an on and off lurker for over a decade, with huge gaps when “off” and only this week became a member that tries to contribute. I was super anxious, but everyone seems so nice. 😊 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! I have a feeling your writing skills will be way better than sub-par…. Can’t wait!