Sneeze Fetish Forum

Streamer always mutes sneezes ):

ArloEaston

There's this streamer I found on twitch who mutes her sneezes every time.  And I mean every time.  She's also very sneezy and sneezes in multiples but she always manages to mute before.  Not sure why some are so embarrassed they feel they have to mute.  Anyways when she streams outside of her usual setup like in another place she doesn't have the mute option and I managed to hear her actual sneezes.  Amazing as I expected.  Was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to get her to stop muting without sounding weird. 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2174175283?filter=archives&sort=time

Anyways at 1:12:00 you'll hear her.  If you search all her other streams though you'll find several fits but they're muted 😞 ughh

Well... she might be aware that sneezes on Twitch get noticed and linked in sneeze fetish communities. And maybe she doesn't like that!

Or she might just be shy about her sneezes, or think it's polite to mute them.

I really don't think you're going to be able to persuade her not to mute them.

3 hours ago, Heathcliff said:

Well... she might be aware that sneezes on Twitch get noticed and linked in sneeze fetish communities. And maybe she doesn't like that!

Or she might just be shy about her sneezes, or think it's polite to mute them.

I really don't think you're going to be able to persuade her not to mute them.

True sadly.  I don't think she's aware though.  I think she's probably being polite or embarrassed