Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing like crazy at the beach

Snc2015

I’m in Tenerife and visited the beach yesterday and witnessed the best sneezing observation ever . I was sitting very close to a couple who were approx 50 and had little deck chairs. After about 15 minutes of relaxing and sunbathing my attention was drawn to this couple and the lady sniffing wetly and blowing her nose . Not long after this the lady had a sneezing fit  - HuhEshh , huhEshhh, huheshuuu  . Loud and uncovered. And this was followed by a bless you from her partner.  I looked closely under my sunglasses and could see this lady was rubbing her nose profusely ,  the tickle was not gone. I was hoping to see another sneeze and was in luck as about 30 seconds later she starred to sneeze again HuhEshh, huheshhh , HuhEshh, huheshuuu , husechuu . Then  she said oh god bless me . She then stood up and starting searching in her bag ( I assume for a tissue  )but before she could find one she was off  sneezing again uncontrollably . The fit was  so desperate  but she was now trying to stifle and   she stood on the beach in full view (Huchkk , huchkkk , huchkk, huchhkkk huchkk , hhhuchkk, hhh…huh… huheshuuuuu . She stifled at least   6 or 7 times  then she let out a huge sneeze and thankfully found a tissue just in time and blew her nose  . She said oh god bless me. As soon as she finished blowing she sat back down and I kept a close eye on her via sunglasses . 5 minutes passed without a sneeze but I could see was still not free of the tickle. She she sat rubbing her nose and kept the tissue in her hand and she made a few hittchhhg noises and her breath was hitching but no sneezes. Huh… huh …huh.. .. I thought she was done and went back to sunbathing when   she let out another triple fit and she had decided not to sitfle again - HuhEshh , huheshhh , huhesshooo . A  few minutes passed again with no sneezes but she still kept sniffing wetly  . Then she said oh my nose is not letting up   . I don’t know what is bothering my nose but I just can’t stop sneezing and then she promptly stifled another big sneeze Huhchhhxxx.  A few moments passed and she said oh god im Going to sneeze again  started sneezing her biggest fit yet , HuhEshh, HuhEssh, HuhEshh, HuhEssh , hhh …hhh , HuhEshoooo . HuhEshh, HuhEshh, HuhEshh, HuhEshh, Huchkk , huchxxx , huhEshoooo ! She blew her nose and then grabbed her things and said we have to go . As She walked past me she was sneezing again huheshoo , huheshoo, huheshoo . Poor woman but lucky me . 

That sounds amazing. When she sneezed uncovered did you notice any spray ?

Very nice. Did you get to see what her nose looked like?

6 hours ago, Snc2015 said:

I’m in Tenerife and visited the beach yesterday and witnessed the best sneezing observation ever . I was sitting very close to a couple who were approx 50 and had little deck chairs. After about 15 minutes of relaxing and sunbathing my attention was drawn to this couple and the lady sniffing wetly and blowing her nose . Not long after this the lady had a sneezing fit  - HuhEshh , huhEshhh, huheshuuu  . Loud and uncovered. And this was followed by a bless you from her partner.  I looked closely under my sunglasses and could see this lady was rubbing her nose profusely ,  the tickle was not gone. I was hoping to see another sneeze and was in luck as about 30 seconds later she starred to sneeze again HuhEshh, huheshhh , HuhEshh, huheshuuu , husechuu . Then  she said oh god bless me . She then stood up and starting searching in her bag ( I assume for a tissue  )but before she could find one she was off  sneezing again uncontrollably . The fit was  so desperate  but she was now trying to stifle and   she stood on the beach in full view (Huchkk , huchkkk , huchkk, huchhkkk huchkk , hhhuchkk, hhh…huh… huheshuuuuu . She stifled at least   6 or 7 times  then she let out a huge sneeze and thankfully found a tissue just in time and blew her nose  . She said oh god bless me. As soon as she finished blowing she sat back down and I kept a close eye on her via sunglasses . 5 minutes passed without a sneeze but I could see was still not free of the tickle. She she sat rubbing her nose and kept the tissue in her hand and she made a few hittchhhg noises and her breath was hitching but no sneezes. Huh… huh …huh.. .. I thought she was done and went back to sunbathing when   she let out another triple fit and she had decided not to sitfle again - HuhEshh , huheshhh , huhesshooo . A  few minutes passed again with no sneezes but she still kept sniffing wetly  . Then she said oh my nose is not letting up   . I don’t know what is bothering my nose but I just can’t stop sneezing and then she promptly stifled another big sneeze Huhchhhxxx.  A few moments passed and she said oh god im Going to sneeze again  started sneezing her biggest fit yet , HuhEshh, HuhEssh, HuhEshh, HuhEssh , hhh …hhh , HuhEshoooo . HuhEshh, HuhEshh, HuhEshh, HuhEshh, Huchkk , huchxxx , huhEshoooo ! She blew her nose and then grabbed her things and said we have to go . As She walked past me she was sneezing again huheshoo , huheshoo, huheshoo . Poor woman but lucky me . 

reminds me of the time I "forgot" allergy meds on an outdoor pool party nothing like showing off ur body and sneezing all over the place 

18 hours ago, Coolio said:

Very nice. Did you get to see what her nose looked like?

It was quite big and bulbous 

Wow, it's such a rarity (at least for me) to witness a fit of this magnitude. Just amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Was there spray on the uncovered sneezes?

Poor woman. But at least the view was nice for someone. Truly the perfect day on the beach! 

What a lovely observation. A nice holiday treat. Thanks for sharing.

Que buena observación, eres española ?

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like one of those awesome once in a blue moon obs that come along every so often for us - I only wish there were more of them :D 

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve also witnessed something similar at the beach but only a few times. It makes me wonder if maybe the sand is blowing up the nose like pepper or dust would? Thanks for the detailed obs!