Sneeze Fetish Forum

meeting people thru the forum? and also.. where r my lesbians at?

aceblues

is there anywhere on the forum where people can meet others in the same general irl area as them? i really want to make some friends thru the forum if i can but don't know where to start lol. i'm also still new and have to work on engaging more so i can be fully verified. i really like this community and im so happy it exists. had this fetish forever and always thought it was going to be the cause of my perpetual loneliness, but then i grew up and realized that queers doing crazy shit exist and.. that i am one lol. anyhow, god speed everyone

Hello and welcome!

Just a friendly reminder to everyone, do not post any personal information in public chat. Once users become verified, they can send PMs and exchange information there.

I've met some very nice people here, male, female, binary, whatever the current identifier is. I am a straight mid-life female, with a little spunk left. Dating sites don't interest me anymore. My preference is loud, wet male sneezes, but all sneezes, which sound real and not too squeaky are preferred.

I prefer straight male sneezes, 45+, but as long as they sound great and I'm turned on, I'm not prejudiced. If I was that picky, or precise I wouldn't have any friends. I will go with the flow and enjoy the variety?

There actually was like a... dating add thread here at one point? IDK if it's still in use. I would also say one good way tog et to know people here is simply to engage in the discussions and to chat with people. Back when we had a chat room that was really easy IMO but nowadays we don't have that. 😅  

I actually met my partner (of 12 years now!) here because they DMed me one day because they'd noticed we are from the same country  : D

Wow, congratulations. That's wonderful.

I'm hopeful too, but happy being friends first with whomever is interested and I know everything takes time.

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2024 at 7:37 AM, Sitruuna said:

There actually was like a... dating add thread here at one point? IDK if it's still in use. I would also say one good way tog et to know people here is simply to engage in the discussions and to chat with people. Back when we had a chat room that was really easy IMO but nowadays we don't have that. 😅  

I actually met my partner (of 12 years now!) here because they DMed me one day because they'd noticed we are from the same country  : D

That sounds like a dream! 12 years - wow that is a long time. Congrats to you both I guess🤗 so happy for you:)