Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello!

DVO54

Apparently I never bothered to scroll far enough down to see the introductions page ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi all, longtime lurker since at least 2008, finally got the courage to join and participate! Iโ€™m over 30 and I live on the East Coast of the US. I have 2 happy pups and a sassy older cat (sheโ€™s a dumpster baby who rules our home with an iron fist). Look forward to getting to know you all ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello! I'm also new to the forum, although looked at it a lot over many years! I'm in my thirties and live in the UK. Just thought I'd say hi!ย 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2024 at 12:22 PM, DVO54 said:

Apparently I never bothered to scroll far enough down to see the introductions page ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi all, longtime lurker since at least 2008, finally got the courage to join and participate! Iโ€™m over 30 and I live on the East Coast of the US. I have 2 happy pups and a sassy older cat (sheโ€™s a dumpster baby who rules our home with an iron fist). Look forward to getting to know you all ๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome! And congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ย 

On 7/9/2024 at 9:20 AM, Bless U said:

Hello! I'm also new to the forum, although looked at it a lot over many years! I'm in my thirties and live in the UK. Just thought I'd say hi!ย 

Welcome!๐Ÿ˜Š

1 hour ago, robsneeze said:

Welcome! And congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ย 

Welcome from another member, former lurker๐Ÿ˜€, also on the East coast.

Just now, kathleenh4656 said:

Whoops, I'm still sleepy.ย 

Welcome!ย 

I'm not exactly new but I joined here a year ago or something, I honestly can't remember anymore, but I've been knowing this site for a while prior to joining!ย 

I'm still 21, so pretty young xDย 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2024 at 2:15 PM, Yumestar said:

Welcome!ย 

I'm not exactly new but I joined here a year ago or something, I honestly can't remember anymore, but I've been knowing this site for a while prior to joining!ย 

I'm still 21, so pretty young xDย 

ย 

On 7/21/2024 at 12:04 PM, kathleenh4656 said:

Thank you both! Glad Iโ€™m not alone in lurking!ย