Sneeze Fetish Forum

Detective story idea - suitable to post?

I've had an idea for a fetish-related detective story, which has been on my mind for a while. I've written a few preliminary parts of it. It would be a non-18+ story (i.e not adult). It would have sneezy characters, but also the sneeze fetish itself is part of the story.

Specifically, it features someone with a sneeze fetish who is being harassed by a troll who somehow learns of her fetish - the story is about the investigation to unmask the troll. I can understand that this might not be what some people want on the forum, and I've been in two minds about continuing.

My question is - is this something anyone would want to read? Would it be allowed on the forum (or better to just shelve the idea)?

Any opinions welcome.

Does it depend on the ending? The troll unmasked, then repentant, with the would-be victim forgiving and, after it's all died down, being in an even stronger place, morally and emotionally?

6 hours ago, launderedlace said:

Does it depend on the ending? The troll unmasked, then repentant, with the would-be victim forgiving and, after it's all died down, being in an even stronger place, morally and emotionally?

Well, it would be kind of like that I suppose. Perhaps they wouldn't all sit down for tea and cakes. :)

I suppose if I want to write it I should just get on and do it - the chances are a small number of people will read it, and the ones who don't care for it can just ignore it.