Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have an inappropriate crush….

salty litchi

I just had to come here out of the blue to anonymously share this mildly embarrassing story…

The last few months I’ve been going for weekly sessions with a Chinese massage therapist because of a back injury. He also practices various other TCM methods and really just helps me out a lot with whatever ailments I have. So as you already know from the title, I’ve accidentally fallen for him a little 😂 I mean, it’s hardly a surprise given that he’s cute and he takes care of me and his massages are amazing and I just feel so at ease with him…its hopeless 🤣 Anyway, problem is this crush thing really ignited a couple of weeks ago and when I turned up for my appointment this morning my heart was hammering so hard in my chest that he immediately felt it and then spent a while checking my pulse and massaging my arms to try and calm me down because he thought I was sick 😅 I was so embarrassed but also delighted because it felt so nice and to be honest it worked and I did relax into the session after that. Jesus I feel like a teenager again!

This is an off topic post but I also can’t help mentioning that occasionally he gets sniffly during the massage and discretely slips off to the bathroom where I hear him blowing his nose and washing his hands and that is NOT HELPING THE SITUATION! I need this to not get weird because he seriously saved my back 😭

• 1 month later...

Haha. This is pretty cute. ☺️ with my bad back I get a decent amount of massages and physical therapy throughout the years and can definitely see how the caretaking aspect can confuse or intensify feelings! Now the sniffling aspect is just a whole other layer that I hope develops further for you! 😜

• 2 weeks later...

I know how you feel! When I got my wisdom teeth removed, I fell for the dentist a little bit😅 Also when I was in hospital a few years ago there was this one doctor that occasionally took my blood and she was just so beautiful and funny.. I do have a thing for doctors I guess🤣