Sneeze Fetish Forum

Slow growth giantess sneeze story (F) request :)

Hi everyone,

Apart from sneezing, im a fan of giantess/tall woman in general (and often like to see both things combined). Anything about women being stronger/bigger and dominating rings my bell (and specially, when a woman sneezes bigger than most men, which I ve been lucky enough to see a couple times).

Now, within the giantess fetish community, there are a lot of slow burnt stories about a female protagonist getting slowly bigger over time (and her family and friends trying their best to accomodate things to her increasing size). And I always wonder... what if this growing woman/girl had allergies and specially strong sneezes already in normal size ? How will her ever growing sneezing attacks affect the world around her (specially if she cant properly hold them back/stifle them) ? In summary, a crossover of both fetishes XD

So if anybody feels like writing something like this I would love to read (and probably wouldnt be alone xd). Either a long slow burnt thing or a shorter couple chapters story could be amazing :) 

Thank you in advance ^^ 

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2024 at 1:07 PM, Jack said:

Hi everyone,

Apart from sneezing, im a fan of giantess/tall woman in general (and often like to see both things combined). Anything about women being stronger/bigger and dominating rings my bell (and specially, when a woman sneezes bigger than most men, which I ve been lucky enough to see a couple times).

Now, within the giantess fetish community, there are a lot of slow burnt stories about a female protagonist getting slowly bigger over time (and her family and friends trying their best to accomodate things to her increasing size). And I always wonder... what if this growing woman/girl had allergies and specially strong sneezes already in normal size ? How will her ever growing sneezing attacks affect the world around her (specially if she cant properly hold them back/stifle them) ? In summary, a crossover of both fetishes XD

So if anybody feels like writing something like this I would love to read (and probably wouldnt be alone xd). Either a long slow burnt thing or a shorter couple chapters story could be amazing :) 

Thank you in advance ^^ 

I really love this premise! I can’t make any solid promises, but I’d love to take a crack at attempting to write it once my work schedule clears up!