Sneeze Fetish Forum

…hi

c0c0meL0n

Is leveling up the thing where you able to post in different places and get more access? If so, I need to as well!

EDITED, because I realized I was incorrect.

Just FYI, while I believe posts in the Off Topuc section technically count towards your post count (unlike posts in the Testing Area or Fun & Games section), for the purposes of getting validated—which is decided by staff, unlike some higher levels that are automatic based on post count—the staff looks at quality over quantity, so “I need more posts” posts won’t really help you much.

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC
Corrected own misinfo
18 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

EDITED, because I realized I was incorrect.

Just FYI, while I believe posts in the Off Topuc section technically count towards your post count (unlike posts in the Testing Area or Fun & Games section), for the purposes of getting validated—which is decided by staff, unlike some higher levels that are automatic based on post count—the staff looks at quality over quantity, so “I need more posts” posts won’t really help you much.

Spot on @MyOwnPrivateSFC :)

Posts in the Testing Area or the Fun and Games section won't increase post count, but posts anywhere else will :)

You can find full details of the validation process in the guidelines and in the Read Before Posting section of the forum - post count is one of the the things we look at, but as MyOwnPrivateSFC has mentioned - the quality of posts is equally important!