Sneeze Fetish Forum

bought a new car

AntheaHolmes

After I was informed that next year I have to get some repairs on my car, I decided it's time for a new one and therefore I bought a new one on Saturday. I had the appointment at the dealership for a while and knew that my car salesman always has good offers for me and so it was this time too. I have put my old car on trade-in and this will all be offset against the instalment. I opted again for a 5-year contract with monthly instalments that fit into my financial budget. However, it is not a lease but a so-called balloon financing.

I'm now the owner of a fresh Renault Clio 5 Techno TCe90 in pearl black. However, I now have to wait until October for my car, as it is being manufactured ex works. I'm so happy about my decision and can't wait for my new car.Β 

What's a a recent big purchase you've made? Let me know! Have a nice week.Β 

Congratulations to your new car!Β πŸ‘

My latent big purchase … hm … itβ€˜s a refrigerator which still has to be delivered. Like your car. In case you count that as a big purchase.Β πŸ˜‰

3 hours ago, sneezomania said:

Congratulations to your new car!Β πŸ‘

My latent big purchase … hm … itβ€˜s a refrigerator which still has to be delivered. Like your car. In case you count that as a big purchase.Β πŸ˜‰

Thanks so much. Yeah, I count a refrigerator as a big purchase. Hope you've found a nice one. πŸ˜ƒ

3 hours ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Yeah, I count a refrigerator as a big purchase. Hope you've found a nice one. πŸ˜ƒ

I chose one which is said to be very silent. I hopt that it really is.

Will you get a pollen filter for your car? I remember that you posted about your hayfever a while ago ...

20 hours ago, sneezomania said:

I chose one which is said to be very silent. I hopt that it really is.

Will you get a pollen filter for your car? I remember that you posted about your hayfever a while ago ...

It said it's included... otherwise when my hayfever gets really bad, I take antihistamines...but sometimes I like to suffer. 🀣