Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Dates & Roomates

DVO54

Hi Everyone!

Hopefully you aren’t getting sick of my posts here, but I had a couple more image/ story ideas I put together the other day after being inspired by @Céline and her discussion post: Sneezing on Dates

Warning: both stories can get a little PG-13.

The first set is the character Kristina. The narrator (tried to keep the story gender neutral for better self insert for readers) is taking her out on a first date when her allergies act up!

1st date - Kristina

1st date - Kristina 2

The second story is about a young woman named Steph and her sneezy adventures with her roommate, the narrator. 

Sneezy Steph 1

Sneezy Steph 2

Hope you all enjoy!

dude ur fantastic, ai or not, i always appreciate new quality content! especially the inducing stuff :)

56 minutes ago, jamesdear1 said:

dude ur fantastic, ai or not, i always appreciate new quality content! especially the inducing stuff :)

Hey thanks! I really appreciate it! 🙂 I’ve been a lurker for so long and when I started messing with AI (since I can’t draw to save my life lol) I realized I could start giving back to this wonderful community with some fun images and matching stories. 

If you like feather based inducing, I think you’ll really like one of the next characters I’m hoping to introduce later this week. 😉

Do I like it???? I loooovvveeee it. Very excited to see what you have brewed up!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait to read the Kristina pepper shaker story.