Sneeze Fetish Forum

(AI Art) Anna's Allergies

DVO54

I started posting some of the images I made via AI to Deviantart and wanted to share them with all of you! You'll notice the user profile is Runnerdude54 which is the dumb handle I gave myself when I joined the site years ago 😂.

Anyway, I wrote a short little story to go along with the images who I've named Anna and included the story below (along with links to image for the story) for you to enjoy as well!

Anna's Allergies 1

Anna's Allergies 2

sniff* “Ugh my nose is so congested and itchy!” Anna moans to you.

“All this pollen is so tickly. Oh, I feel a sneeze coming on!” she says as her nostrils starts to twitch.

“Heh, heh, heh!” Anna hitches as the sneeze builds in her big nose. 

*sniff* “Oh no, it’s HEH, HEH, stuck!” *sniff* she moans to you. “Can you- HEH - help me get it out?” *sniff* she asks knowing you‘d never turn down an opportunity like that.

You grab your trusty feather (for those fun NSFW times you have with Anna) and head over to help your sweet, sneezy girlfriend get that sneeze out. You lightly swish the feather around her large, red, twitching nostrils.

*sniff* “Oh that tic - HEH HEH HEH - tickles! Keep going, it’s almost there! Get this sneeze out of my - HUH, HEH, HEH, HEH - big nose!” she says teasingly as her nose twitches and scrunches. You work the feather inside her sensitive nostrils and trace her nostrils with your fingernail.

”Oh yes, I’m gonna - HEH HEH HEH HETTCHOOOO! HEH HEH HETCHOOOO! Oh, that tickles so - HETCHOO! - much! Thanks babe, that helped a lo - HEH HEH HETCHOO! HETCHOO! - lot.“ *sniff* *sniff* she lets loose a few more sneezes and blows her nose. 

*sniff*“Alright, you’ve had your fun. Now we need to get going or we’re going to be late!” *sniff* She says to you, but you notice her big nose is twitching. Anna notices you’re still staring and gives you a mischievous grin.

*sniff* *sniff* “Well, maybe we have a few more minutes. I still feel a tickle in this big nose of mine”

- END -

Hope you enjoyed Anna and the story! 

@DVO54 this is great art and story combo.  If you don’t mind, I’d like to write a story involving Ms. Anna and maybe you could provide the illustration? 

@sneezefan222, would love to see a story from you about Anna! I’d be happy to provide some illustrations as well! 

17 hours ago, DVO54 said:

@sneezefan222, would love to see a story from you about Anna! I’d be happy to provide some illustrations as well! 

Awesome.  I’ve get some ideas in my head, so I should have a draft sometime this week.