Sneeze Fetish Forum

DVO54

Hi All. Long time lurker and lover of this forum!

I started messing around with some of the free AI generators and one of my prompts reminded me of the character "Flora" from user kiku's original fiction "A Troubled Nose", and I wanted to share this with all of you since I loved the story so much!

Hope you enjoy! 

Flora's Allergies.jpg

Shoot, I put this in the wrong spot! I'm sorry everyone! Still learning how to navigate the site.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, it's nice to see another artist using AI tools to bring your vision to reality.  I like your work and I hope you give mine a look too.  If you want to trade thoughts and tips on how to use AI in your creative process, give me a shout.  

On 7/1/2024 at 12:56 AM, PollenFiend said:

Hey there, it's nice to see another artist using AI tools to bring your vision to reality.  I like your work and I hope you give mine a look too.  If you want to trade thoughts and tips on how to use AI in your creative process, give me a shout.  

Hey thanks! I’ve followed your work here for a while as a long time lurker and love your content!

Id definitely be down to trade thoughts and tips on AI since I know my prompts are pretty basic!

On 7/2/2024 at 9:29 PM, DVO54 said:

Hey thanks! I’ve followed your work here for a while as a long time lurker and love your content!

Id definitely be down to trade thoughts and tips on AI since I know my prompts are pretty basic!

Hi there. How would you like to chat and trade tips? We can’t DM here until your account is done validating so maybe discord if you have it. You’ll find me under my same nickname.