Sneeze Fetish Forum

where are most of yall from?

Jun wee

im from Singapore HAHAHA 😝. Been wondering if there were any other Asian countries with this fetish… 🤔 Anyways lmk what countries yall are from and maybe we can meet link up if we’re from the same country 😝

1 hour ago, Jun wee said:

im from Singapore HAHAHA 😝. Been wondering if there were any other Asian countries with this fetish… 🤔 Anyways lmk what countries yall are from and maybe we can meet link up if we’re from the same country 😝

Omg someone finally from that region. I back and forth alot between Malaysia and Australia, I have yet to find any fetishists from SEA asia so this is a big surprise 👀

USA; Born in CA lived there 30 yrs, FL 19 yrs, VA 17 yrs and briefly in Washington State.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya. I'm from the North West of England in the uk 🇬🇧 

There’s another thread like this somewhere here. Just saying inncase you want to dig that one up and see how people have responded over a few years.

To answer the actual question, I'm from Finland.

i was born and raised in Canada but dont really consider myself Canadian. I live abroad atm but honestly i'm just a citizen of planet earth lol.

Edited by Melody

I'm from the UK, I grew up in the South of England near to London.

When I say California, I mean Berkeley. Only my older Sister went to U.C. Berkeley. I went to a small community college and then started working at age 19.

• 1 month later...

I’m from British Columbia Canada 🇨🇦 🍁

Haha, Originally a California girl (Berzerkley), then Florida, then Washington State for about six months. Back to FL, finally Northern VA. Mainly for jobs or family reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m from USA.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2024 at 12:44 AM, Jun wee said:

I would’ve guessed you were from southern USA with that “y’all” ?? Either way, howdy!