Sneeze Fetish Forum

handkerchiefs for wedding guests?

launderedlace

Posted (edited)

Has anyone actually been to a wedding where handkerchiefs are provided for guests (and their happy tears)? I'm thinking there could be a story-line around this, so any related observations anyone is able to share might be useful background reading 🙂

Inspiration+Oaks+Ranch%2C+Inspiration+Oaks+Ranch+Wedding+Photography%2C+Inspiration+Oaks+Ranch+Wedding+Photographer%2C+Austin+Wedding+Venue%2C+Texas+Wedding+Photographer%2C+Texas+Wedding+Photography%2C+Austin+Wedding+Photographer

Edited by launderedlace
On 5/28/2024 at 12:52 PM, launderedlace said:

Has anyone actually been to a wedding where handkerchiefs are provided for guests (and their happy tears)? I'm thinking there could be a story-line around this, so any related observations anyone is able to share might be useful background reading 🙂

Inspiration+Oaks+Ranch%2C+Inspiration+Oaks+Ranch+Wedding+Photography%2C+Inspiration+Oaks+Ranch+Wedding+Photographer%2C+Austin+Wedding+Venue%2C+Texas+Wedding+Photographer%2C+Texas+Wedding+Photography%2C+Austin+Wedding+Photographer

Way too dainty for me, but I do agree that if people dress up to the nines, a handkerchief (m/f/x) should be part of the attire...

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, cjblo said:

Way too dainty for me, but I do agree that if people dress up to the nines, a handkerchief (m/f/x) should be part of the attire...

That's a fair point - the images I have found related to handkerchiefs for wedding guests have all shown 'small, floral, frilly' handkerchiefs. Which is possibly making a few assumptions. I'd certainly be up for including a greater diversity of handkerchiefs: after all, there mights be guests turning up with streaming colds, or who suddenly get triggered by the wedding flowers. Something more robust, handkerchief-wise, would be required to deal with such eventualities!

Edited by launderedlace

Exactly, though I guess if snot is dripping, you should have brought one out of your own stash….