Sneeze Fetish Forum

How the 1st book in the Marked Men series should have started….

secret19

Posted (edited)

Idk what this is. Just felt like putting it on paper.

When he gets in my car (12 minutes later, which is 2 more minutes than the 10 I gave him mind you) he looks disheveled and delicious. You can tell he’s been drinking, he smells like it. His shirt is wrinkled and his jeans are just the right bit of loose and I can see his black and red waistband peek out as he leans over to finish tugging his boot on. I start the car. Usually we ride in silence but today I feel like talking. 

“How was your night?”

”How did it look?”

”Brainless and pathetic. I hope you didn’t charge her for that tattoo, I’m sure whatever she did in bed was payment enough. And your mom is going to hate what your wearing.”

”I forgot today was Sunday.” He says plainly. 
I can tell he’s hungover, his eyes are cloudy and he’s rubbing his face. He gives his head a quick shake and says “We need to stop for coffee.”

”Rule there’s no time. You can’t be messy and late.”

”It’s either a Starbucks or a hospital. You pick.”

I suck my teeth. Why does he always insist on making me look a fool? His appearance is his business but when he’s getting out of my car he could at least make an effort. I’m about to tell him as much when I notice him move out of the corner of my eye. Rule has always been fidgety but today he’s been calm, last nights tequila or whatever it was keeping him sedated, so the sudden movement sticks out. 
I see him pull the collar of his shirt over his nose on one quick motion as he turns towards the window. And…

“H’nNGXrrt! Fuck. ‘Cuse me.”

What the-…..sneezes? I rack my brain for any time I had ever seen him sneeze before. I’d known him almost 10 years now, there had to be at least one time. But I can’t think of one. I had seen Remy sneeze hundreds of times. Always boyish and slightly quieter, into a FDA approved elbow. I had seen Rome sneeze. He always took a couple steps away, turned his back and sneezed loudly into cupped hands. But Rule? Never. And trust me- I notice these things. Especially when it comes to Rule.
I’m contemplating all of this when I hear another intake of breath. 

“Hih-RRrrshuh! Damn.” He sounds surprised by his outburst, and I get the sense he usually holds them in. 

“Bless you?” He glares at me and rubs his temples, then his face. “Are you okay?” I can’t help but ask. 

“Shut up. My head hurts. I’m fine.”

Edited by secret19
Spacing