Sneeze Fetish Forum

accidentally got sneezed on

Thought I would share this:

I was attending a graduation ceremony on Thursday for a family member. I was walking to my seat with family when this random middle aged guy walking past us, in the opposite direction, sneezed to his right side towards me.. *HAaatch*. It seemed like he was trying to get his elbow up in time but couldn’t. Instead he got about half a fist up to block what he could. I guess he thought his sneeze would come in time before we walked by him. He seemed a bit embarrassed by it and didn’t want to make eye contact with me. I still gave him a bless you though! He doesn’t need to know that I secretly enjoyed it 😂😉

Good obs there, I sorta guessed you definitely felt the sneeze? My mind would go haywire in these scenarios

oh my,...yea my mind would've shortcircuited after lol

13 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

Good obs there, I sorta guessed you definitely felt the sneeze? My mind would go haywire in these scenarios

I was wearing long sleeves so I didn’t really feel it (unfortunately). It was just so close that it was aimed right at me unintentionally. 

• 1 month later...

That sounds like a fantastic experience! 

I would probably run away because I'm obsessed with sneezes AND germaphobic which is a very crazy combination xD