Sneeze Fetish Forum

(Warning: snot) how my week has been

I just spent the last 2 or 3 minutes blowing my nose into this napkin. The pic doesn’t really do justice since the snot was clear😂

but yea I’m gonna need a new trash bag, that’s my third one this week

image.jpg

image.jpg

Goodness, a 3 minute blowing session into one tissue? Sounds like you were really struggling to get all that down, bless you! I'm normally done in 30 seconds...

Hope you managed to get your nose empty after that, and blew it well enough to settle it down for a bit?

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Goodness, a 3 minute blowing session into one tissue? Sounds like you were really struggling to get all that down, bless you! I'm normally done in 30 seconds...

Hope you managed to get your nose empty after that, and blew it well enough to settle it down for a bit?

Yea that was the one that did it. I blew again before bed and that was it.

This is the one from just now though. I took this right when I got done blowing.

IMG_2003.jpeg

57 minutes ago, tissueluvr said:

This is the one from just now though. I took this right when I got done blowing.

I bet you felt better for getting that out, that's a right nose-full! I can imagine that was hard work for you to empty your passages unless you're a really good nose-blower.

Have you got a bit of a cold at the moment, or does your nose generally get backed up like that?

30 minutes ago, Rick said:

Have you got a bit of a cold at the moment, or does your nose generally get backed up like that?

I think its allergies because the snot is too clear. But no, I randomly have to blow my nose a few times a week and that's it usually.

Aaaawwww bless you. I'm exactly the same at the moment and I'm on with soaking my 6th handkerchief today