Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would you be a good sneezing partner?

Kidder

I'm not sure. :lol:  I'm not very sneezy naturally. Most of my colds are usually more cough-centered than sneeze-centered (but make it easier to induce). I do have the photic reflex, which seems to wax and wane in intensity, but I can't sneeze endlessly from it even when it's at its strongest. However Chhinkni gets me good, and I can induce fairly easily with a Q-tip as well if necessary. I don't know if my mental block will kick in though; I'd probably be worried that a fetishist partner wouldn't like my sneezes specifically or think they get too messy or that I have an ugly pre-sneeze face or whatnot. It's more of a low self-esteem thing in general than a fetish thing in particular, but I don't know. I've considered relationships with people with the same kink many years ago and then decided that it wasn't for me, I couldn't even imagine being the one to do the sneezing. But I fell in love with another fetishist fairly recently and found that my prior resistance to having a fetishist partner was null and void when I felt as deeply and genuinely about someone as I did (do?) about her. Sadly my feelings weren't reciprocated anymore by the time we actually talked about how we felt about each other, though they had been before, unbeknownst to me. After that, I have toyed with the idea to throw my "application" in the dating thread on here, but I don't think I'm ready yet. I would have to feel very safe with someone to feel comfortable sneezing for her, and she'd have to be very patient with me working out all my insecurities, and frankly I don't think anyone would think my sneezes are even worth the effort. :lol: 

If I were to end up in a relationship with another fetishist one day, I may not be the perfect sneezing partner in any way, but I would definitely do the best I can to please her.