Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would you be a good sneezing partner?

Kidder

I often wonder if I met someone who shared the fetish if I would be a good partner on that dimension. We would have the same turn-on, but I am actually not all that sneezy so I don’t know if my partner would enjoy being with me (again on this dimension - there are a lot of things that go into who we all date). Curious if others have thought about this?

• 3 weeks later...

well, when it comes to spring, I can be a good sneezing partner 😅

I think about this from time to time. I’m not a sneezy person so they wouldn’t be able to get much out of me unfortunately lol. I’m also painfully shy when it comes to my own sneezes. I don’t even like sneezing in public 🥲. So no I don’t think I’d be a great sneeze partner. I sometimes think I’d prefer if my partner didn’t have the fetish themselves but was okay with me having it. 

I am a pretty rare sneezer and not really sensitive to things as far as I know. I also have a STRONG mental block unfortunately.

Then again, one of the few things that can make me sneeze is being turned on, and one of the few things that turns me on is sneezing. So in that regard I'd make a great partner.

• 1 month later...

I'd be a great sneeze partner. I'm so allergic to grass you could just put me outside after someone mowed the yard and that would make me sneeze at least twenty times. Not to mention my pretty severe lilac allergies and the fact that I'm also a photic sneezer. It's too bad my partners not a sneeze fetishist 😅

• 2 weeks later...

If we're just going on the level of sneeziness, I'd be a horrible partner. I think, though, that if someone wanted to take time to find things to induce me with, I'd be okay with it. It's all a matter of what you and your partner are willing to do for each other.

If we are talking about the fetish part I guess yes. I'm not that sneezy or allergic but would be willing to induce or being induced by her if she wanted. And if she is allergic, that's a constant turn on for me, so it's a win win.

I would be a great partner, I have a lot of allergies and I sneeze a lot, I have a slightly sensitive nose so my partner will have a lot of sneezes from me. Regarding how I sneeze I am very loud. 

I would also be an excellent shopper because I love to experiment, so we would do everything, and with sneezes I like everything, so I would do whatever she wants.

id be the perfect sneezing partner then but id actually prefer my partner 2 be less sneezy and focus more on my nose

Probably not; I'm a very rare sneezer. I do have a lot of practice with inducing, but I can't get many sneezes per session. My nose just doesn't work like that

If this based on frequency of sneezing I would be an excellent partner. I can not recall a sneeze free day. 

I probably wouldn’t because I barely sneeze, but with chhinkni, I’d be great.

I sneeze almost everyday on average 2-4 times completely random because I don't have any allergy, but when I get sick usually there are a few days when I can arrive to 15... So in that period I would say I'd be a good sneezing partner, the other times so so.

(I'd prefer the other partner to be a good sneezy one anyway :D)

Yes, in the sense that I love to sneeze, and I'd love to induce a partner.

But probably not because my nose is stubborn and I don't sneeze easily. No allergies to exploit

For me, I would also say yes because I love to sneeze, and I have allergies. But I also think, if in a relationship, there should be a little more of a connection than just the fetish. I’m sure most of us would love to live the fantasy. But I think it’s important to also see each other as people rather than fetish play things. Unless both parties want that. I hope that didn’t come across too harsh?  Just my opinion, And a generalization. 

All of the above. I'm not much of a sneezer or allergic. As I've gotten older I believe I've outgrown them? Or just don't live near the allergy causing trees anymore. 

I listen and enjoy some males on Y.T. and of course the sneezers I like best are in the U.K. or NOT in my area🙄

I think I’d be a good partner, especially for someone who likes sneezing since I enjoy observing sneezes. But I’d also be willing to sneeze for my partner if she wanted me to😊

I sneeze rather rarely plus I have a huge mental block. I am good at inducung though, so I think, if my liked that too, I'd be a good match I guess😅

• 2 months later...

On 6/9/2024 at 11:25 PM, MeForever said:

I am a pretty rare sneezer and not really sensitive to things as far as I know. I also have a STRONG mental block unfortunately.

Then again, one of the few things that can make me sneeze is being turned on, and one of the few things that turns me on is sneezing. So in that regard I'd make a great partner.

This is me, minus the mental block. I'd absolutely want to experiment with inducing, too.

I don't have any mental block (especially if I'm facing another fetishist, but it doesn't happen for now), but I sneeze rarely and I don't have bad allergies. Dust can trigger me but I don't have sneezing fits.

But when it comes to inducing, I'm really sensitive and I can sneeze a looot of times even if I'm more into taking care of my partner, I can do both. So... I don't know, but the fact that I don't sneeze in a natural way is probably not great.

I am not naturally sneezy but would stop taking my allergy meds for a partner in the spring and also induce as often as they wanted me to.

Edited by ScorpionPrincess
On 7/10/2024 at 1:39 PM, thefuzzydarkness said:

I'd be a great sneeze partner. I'm so allergic to grass you could just put me outside after someone mowed the yard and that would make me sneeze at least twenty times. Not to mention my pretty severe lilac allergies and the fact that I'm also a photic sneezer. It's too bad my partners not a sneeze fetishist 😅

They are very lucky! 😊

6 hours ago, ScorpionPrincess said:

I am not naturally sneezy but would stop taking my allergy meds for a partner in the spring and also induce as often as they wanted me to.

Dedicated to the cause 😊