Sneeze Fetish Forum

My new project

Jeff

So, as many of you know, I have been sporadically active in the forums, but mainly in the fetish section.  Over the past 18 years (almost 19 years) that I have been on the forum, I have had many great conversations with fellow forum members, even enough to where I have even made some great friends out of it!  A few years back, I created a YouTube channel and a Clips4Sale store as a way to give back to this great community.

Well, back in September 2022, my life was changed forever as I was diagnosed with Stage IV Esophageal Cancer.  Since then, I have not only been fighting to survive, but also searching for new ways to make an impact in this world.  

I wish that I would've thought of it sooner, but, I have created another YouTube channel, one that hopefully offers support and inspiration for those that may be going through their own medical journey, or even just a tough journey not related to something medical-related.  I have also started writing articles on Medium, as well as, thinking about creating a podcast.  My plan is to reach as many people as I can, to remind others that they ARE LOVED and that they are NOT ALONE in what they're going through.  

I hope that some forum members would not mind taking the time to read the articles and watch the videos and provide some feedback, please.  I am very passionate about this new mission of mine (yep, I had to use a military-type reference there, because that's what military veterans do, lol).  

I know that there are many people on this forum that have experience and expertise in areas that I do not.  If there's something that I am missing or you could recommend a better way to reach people, then please let me know.

My YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@22myjourney

My Medium Articles

https://navywolf98.medium.com/

I hope that all of you have an AMAZING day and weekend!

Jeff

Thats really inspirational Jeff, I hope you reach your intended audience. Sending you all the well wishes 💚

Power to you, Jeff!

I have no feedback other than: I hope people going through difficult circumstances will find those videos comforting, and that you do the same. It's admirable that, in that situation, you're thinking of ways to help out others.

My fully respect to you! I follow your new channel. All the best for you!

Thanks to all of those who have provided feedback and commented thus far!

I LOVE this community!

Jeff