Sneeze Fetish Forum

nose play and sneezing at the grocery store

Went to Publix after work today to get dinner to cook for tonight. I was around the produce section a couple feet away from this big burly looking guy lol. He was scruffy, maybe like 35, about 5'11-ish, with dark brown hair that was a bit messy. Anyways, he was sniffing like a lot which immediately caught my attention. I was initially just listening to the sniffing when I looked upwards a bit and noticed him rubbing his nose. He was specifically itching at the left nostril. Every time he rubbed up against it he would give another loud sniff. He seemed sick or maybe had allergies or something? Idk. I stayed around and pretended to still be looking for food so I can observe more lol. He literally kept playing at his left nostril, rubbing the exterior, and using his knuckles to flick at the opening of the left nostril! Something must've really been irritating it! Maybe like 3 minutes go by and he quickly lifts up his right hand, grabs the collar of his T-shirt and sneezes into it "Nn-shhew". Immediately after that sneeze he aggressively rubs the bottom of his nose. He started to roll his cart away to the end of the aisle, when he started rubbing his left nostril again. He started squinting and his eyes looked a bit watery. Nothing happened for another few minutes and I was literally about to walk away from him when I heard him go "heemph..hechewww! Ugh damn..". An older woman in the same aisle gave him a loud "bless you"! He chuckled with a quick "thanks". I saw him actively flaring his nostrils and sniff a few more times before leaving to go into another aisle. The store was so crowded I lost him lol. However, I thought this was a really cool experience and wanted to share!

The way he was acting it seemed allergy related? Itchy nose, watery eyes, etc. He could have also been sick. Whatever the case was, that left nostril was tickling like crazy and it was CLEAR to see.