• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mskathleenh4656

• robsneeze

• FoolsGold

• bubbly

I wish I could make more than one or two in a row, with an easy way to edit, splice and make them sound not chopped apart. And I wish the cell recorder and YouTube worked together correctly. Yeah, I'm trying to save money by not spending for monthly apps.

This afternoons three sneezes are on YouTube. I tried to make four😕 but couldn't.

• 1 month later...

I’ve personally never thought about it before. I know for a fact that I’m pretty self-conscious about my pre-sneeze face though. 

I must admit I love sneezing!!! It feels sooo  good. The tickle, the build up, the loss of control and the release. Makes my whole body tingle. Of course I like listening to others sneeze or seeing others  sneeze. But the feel of a good big sneeze or a fit just feels amazing. I’ll induce or intentionally set off an allergy attack just to, well you know I’m sure. And of course I love it when others are attracted to my sneezes. That’s like the icing on the cake. 

It's strange for me I don't care about my own sneezes until someone else does. For instance I had a cold last week and sneezing didn't do anything for me except when my husband would say "Oh you poor thing" or something like that. I also like the idea of someone getting off to my recordings but I'd never listen to them that way myself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2024 at 10:12 AM, robsneeze said:

I must admit I love sneezing!!! It feels sooo  good. The tickle, the build up, the loss of control and the release. Makes my whole body tingle. Of course I like listening to others sneeze or seeing others  sneeze. But the feel of a good big sneeze or a fit just feels amazing. I’ll induce or intentionally set off an allergy attack just to, well you know I’m sure. And of course I love it when others are attracted to my sneezes. That’s like the icing on the cake. 

@robsneeze I am the same way when hearing men sneezes. Big turn on.

Regarding my sneezes, I am embarrassed to sneeze in public, either in public places and with my family, so I try to contain them, although I almost never could because they are very loud. 

When I'm alone I loved letting them come out in full force and feeling the pleasure of release. 

On 7/18/2024 at 7:33 AM, kathleenh4656 said:

@robsneeze I am the same way when hearing men sneezes. Big turn on.

Nice !!! 

Lately, I feel better about how my sneezes sound in general and to others. I was timid at first.

1 hour ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Lately, I feel better about how my sneezes sound in general and to others. I was timid at first.

They sound great to me 🤧

Ditto. Yours sound great to me also. I'm going to chill out in a bit and listen😀.

I spent most of the afternoon on my PC, making sure my credit report is updated and secure. I'm DONE for today. Sometimes it's very frustrating not speaking to real people much anymore.

I had only one sneeze earlier, so it's not going on Y.T.

personally my sneezes don't excite me sexually, even if sometimes I induce them and record them, but I have never yet had the experience of making someone feel them, I have NEVER sneezed in public... but I would like to see someone's reaction who likes

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2024 at 8:31 PM, TheSneezySubmarine said:

Me personally, i definitely prefer other people sneezing but also do like my own sneezes and will often induce and sometimes even record and listen back to my own sneezes.

This is pretty spot on for me too! Absolutely prefer others sneezing above all. In terms of my own, I guess I do love the feeling, though I do not sneeze much naturally. They mostly happen randomly so I can’t catch them on recording, though I am a photic sneezer so I can get one or two when I go into the sun. So basically when I feel like doing so, inducing is super helpful and I can record while trying out different things and enjoy watching them back at a later time 😝. I have never and don’t think I would ever share the recordings, but I do wonder if my neighbors can hear me and what they would think 😅

On 4/30/2024 at 10:04 PM, aceblues said:

my own sneezing can do almost as much for me if not more sometimes than others sneezing! experiencing the physical stimulation of it, the build and release, can get me going. so does specifically inducing to get the kinds of sneezes i like and then listening to it back in recordings. 

Yes! I thought I was alone in this, but I also like to change things up and try to get different types to listen back to. 🙈

• 2 weeks later...

I used to really not like my own sneezes but recently I've come around to them. My husband has been inducing me a lot lately and it had made me love sneezing all the more. I even listened to some of my recordings for the first time the other day. Sneezing can be as good as getting off for me if I play my cards right.

On 7/20/2024 at 5:55 AM, kathleenh4656 said:

You should, you have wonderful sneezes. 😁

As I get more proficient with the Chinknii, I'm liking my sneezes better.

I like the way my own feel, and I like the idea of someone else enjoying mine when I need to let one out. Occasionally my sneezes will remind me of someone else's, or make me think of one I heard that I really enjoyed and that will get me a little worked up but that happening is usually situational. I do technically have the ability to get aroused from my own as they happen though 😶‍🌫️ 

On 7/10/2024 at 8:23 AM, thefuzzydarkness said:

It's strange for me I don't care about my own sneezes until someone else does. For instance I had a cold last week and sneezing didn't do anything for me except when my husband would say "Oh you poor thing" or something like that. I also like the idea of someone getting off to my recordings but I'd never listen to them that way myself.

I couldn’t agree more with this

• 2 weeks later...

I mean personally I like my sneezes more. But also, like someone else also said, I don’t get off on my own sneezes.

I like making myself sneeze and sometimes I record them then listen back to them. 

I don’t have allergies so when I feel a random sneeze coming, I appreciate it

On 5/1/2024 at 1:04 AM, aceblues said:

i don't have to feel physically attracted to a person whatsoever in order to find the sneeze extremely arousing

Whaaaat, this is mind-blowing for me. I’m the opposite. Once I start having a crush on someone, I start desperately wanting to see/hear them sneeze, sniffle, and blow their nose. It’s like I *need* to see that part of them to make my attraction complete. I imagine scenarios in which they have to sneeze and I’m there to help them through it. I can’t help myself—my mind does it whenever I start liking someone. 

I like being able to witness others sneezing, but there is something fun and vulnerable about my own sneezes. I'm a gal who likes big and deep sneezes. When I'm alone or with my friends, I enjoy how I can make them come out this way. When I'm not in an environment I feel I can be as free, I usually try to keep them smaller and contained for propriety.

Others' sneezes are what I'm attracted to, my own don't arouse me unless I imagine that someone else is enjoying them. I do like the feeling of sneezing, especially a rapid fit, just because it feels good to get the tickles out.

I am way too shy to sneeze in public, but I love being blessed, so I'm working on trying to be a little more relaxed/brave about it. 🫣😅